Recent content by Profesco

1. P

Looking for Marshadow in SwSh

Hi folks, I'm in the market for a legitimate Marshadow, since I unfortunately missed the redemption period from the code cards. I'm offering a shiny male Hidden Ability Eevee, Modest nature, in a Love Ball, with three 31 IVs and the egg moves Yawn, Wish, and Double Kick. Please give me a...
  2. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

In Super Mystery Dungeon, I got pushed into Lively Town before accepting the Axew/Salamence mission from the Connection Orb. Now the mission isn't showing up. Did I lose it for good or will it return later on?
  3. P

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I just got to the next town in Super Mystery Dungeon, and the Axew/Salamence mission is no longer available! I'd been saving it for after some grinding because I know it's a tough one, but now I can't access it at all. I guess the game moves you inexorably forward. >_< Does anyone know if the...
  4. P

Bulbagarden X/Y Launch Giveaway: 10 copies of Pokémon X/Y to be given away!

For question 2, when you say "Pokémon anime," do you include the feature-length films with the television episodes? Some of the fandom does not consider the movies a canon part of the anime, so this is ambiguous. Thanks in advance for clarifying. ^_^
  5. P

Complete My Team!

Hi folks, just a brief request for advice. I'm setting up what hopefully will be my 'main game' on Black2 and am having trouble picking the sixth team member. My team to this point has been Dewott, Lucario, Hydreigon, Galvantula, and Arcanine. Here are my concerns. I'm most worried about...
  6. P

If you could be a Legendary.........

Probably Mewtwo. He apparently has a higher state of sentience and self-awareness than do most other Legendary Pokemon, and he's certainly the single most articulate and philosophical Pokemon in the franchise. He has every power I'd hope to attain were I going to be a magical creature (flight...
  7. P

If given the chance,

This works for me. While I'm in this world, I have so many heavy responsibilities that I don't let go unattended... it gets to be very discouraging. If you're allowing the condition that the Pokemon world is truly as it is depicted in our games and anime (that we can survive as wandering...
  8. P

Your newest purchase thread

A right front headlight for my wreck of a vehicle. ~_~;
  9. P

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

There we go. :D I'm watching Frasier at the moment, because Reba went off at 2am. I prefer Frasier anyway.
  10. P

How are you feeling today?

Tired and frustrated, perhaps. We've been moving so I'm physically exhausted from hefting things all week. We just had some car trouble, too, so it's been a hectic week.
  11. P

What career choice are you interested in?

I'm in school for psychology right now. With a Bachelor's degree, I can get a good-paying job as a therapist/counselor. With a Master's degree, I'll start teaching college courses. With a Doctorate, I'll open up my own office and start treating patients. In the meantime, I haven't a cent to...
  12. P

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

Common? Whistling. I can make a decent array of other noises, but no whistling. Or snapping.
  13. P

Has your cellphone ever rang in class?

Unfortunately, yes. The very first day I got a cell phone, the thing was thrust into my hands as a gift just as I was leaving the car. In class, a phone went off and continued to ring for a good twenty seconds before I realized it was mine; I had forgotten I had it, you see. I had to ask a...
  14. P

What Skin Do You Use? Vol. 2

At the time of this post, I'm using "The Green Forum," ehehe. Just easing in with some familiarity. It's quite an amusing April Fool's prank, too.
  15. P

Obliged Introduction

One might as well start things off by the book, so hello to everyone here at BMGf. I'm Profesco, and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. I've visited this forum only twice before, and just sparingly, but I've heard a great deal about the place from the folks at SPPf. (For those of you who...
Back
Top Bottom