Recent content by Professor Jacel

1. P

BGBC Summer Skirmish- The Group Stages

? So Rockman.Exe never got on so I am guessing we who did not get to face him get the win?
  2. P

Themed Teams #1

I am cool with a wildcard.
  3. P

Themed Teams #1

I think we should have the Jellyfish as a Spin Blocker.
  4. P

Themed Teams #1

Mamoswine is cool with me.
  5. P

Themed Teams #1

I really do not think it does because it has the Trident as like a mask on its face where a Moustache would be.
  6. P

Themed Teams #1

Stoutland!!!!
  7. P

Ok Well Hopefully he gets on before Sunday. I just noticed he never replied to my VM>
  8. P

Does anyone know what happened to Rockman.exe. He has not been on since August 7th?
  9. P

Walking on Sunshine. OU Team

Updates are up top.
  10. P

Gen V OU Rain RMT (Updated First Post)

Gyro ball is an Essential to Ferrothorn. Most Pokemon are faster and the Survival of it lets you hit people with a beast Gyro Ball. Leech Seed/Protect stall is almost pointless in the new meta game. With new threats about you can easily counter it out. Its better just to go on the offensive now...
  11. P

I switched out everything and did three test battles. The Battles led me to win 3 for 3 `1 Being a Sandstorm Fight. The other two were up against the rain. The 3 Battle I one and came back on with Thundurus Scarfed. Ninetales and Heatran.
  12. P

Ninetales (F) @ Leftovers Trait: Drought EVs: 184 HP / 216 SDef / 108 Spd Calm Nature - Fire Blast - Toxic - Energy Ball - Confuse Ray Lets get straight to this. Air Balloon NO Ground types until hit. Fire Blast for Stab. Energy Ball for Water/Ground. Toxic for Weather Switch ins. Confuse Ray...
  13. P

Pokemon Synergy

Heatran and Gengar on one of my teams. Gengar can switch in for any Focus Blast or any obvious Ground/Fighting move and my Heatran(Thats Bulky) Can come in on Psychic/Dark/Ghost type moves.
  14. P

Gen V OU Rain RMT (Updated First Post)

Re: Gen V OU Rain RMT Because of BW2 you can keep Drain Punch and Ice Punch so I would recommend it. Especially becuase Cross Chop seems to miss a lot even with its still High Accuracy. This will seem weird but on your T Croak as well go Life Orb. That plus a S Dance will kill of Therians that...
  15. P

Rate my first competitive team (updated)

You are using "Three" Gems That really wont help you in competitive battling. Especially since you are wasting on stupid Items. The Acrobatics and flying gem is ok but the other two are pointless and should be replaced for better items.
Back
Top Bottom