Recent content by professor plum

1. professor plum

Music What song are you currently listening to?

I Kissed A Girl ~ Katy Perry how oxymoronic
  2. professor plum

Pokemon Ranger Buttonage - Maxim's News

I thought you just had to get all four little pieces of the styler thing. There's one in each room in the school :P
  3. professor plum

I don't think I ever posted an "I'm New" thread...

omg u kikkd me frum sppwefeeeeeee ih8u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooh ur pasliza is big!!!! hi jason 8D D8 8D D8 8D D8 8D D8 :<
  4. professor plum

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Ever After -- Into the Woods Soundtrack. NUMNUMNUM
  5. professor plum

Post your current CTRL+V's!

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas Only a hippopotamus will do Don't want a doll, no dinky Tinker Toy I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy I want a hippopotamus for Christmas I don't think Santa Claus will mind, do you? He won't have to use our dirty chimney flue Just bring him through...
  6. professor plum

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

I prefer Kurama. :< What kind of question was that?
  7. professor plum

[00:57] <Erik_Destler> June and Mike had two wonderful children. Their names were Oscar and Mayann they were 5 years old at the time they lived in the old Perkins Place. Oscar and Mayann were twins, the did everything together. The played together, ate together and napped together. [00:57]...
  8. professor plum

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

But also because chibi sabrina owns the solar system. Is this shit really bananas?
  9. professor plum

He delivered "parcels" of "drug-free" goods to "Lt. Surge" and "Sabrina." What was inside the "parcels" of "drugfree" goods?
  10. professor plum

Atheist wants "In God We Trust" off money

But isn't that a direct insult to Christians? In God We Trust is not a direct insult to anyone, just people who think about it and be like, "I'm offended because I don't believe in God."
  11. professor plum

No, on the 999th page, it shall be murdered by a leprechaun. Where on earth is Carmen Sandiago?
  12. professor plum

o_o GALINDA (spoken) Elphie - now that we're friends, I've decided to make you my new project. ELPHABA (spoken) You really don't have to do that GALINDA (spoken) I know. That's what makes me so nice! (sung) Whenever I see someone Less fortunate than I (And let's face it - who isn't Less...
  13. professor plum

Would you rather...?

Sleep. If you eat all day you'll get fat. >:o Would you rather have an Animal or an animal? (There's a differnce, most assuredly)
  14. professor plum

Because my dearest darlingest momsie and popsical said to me that baby storks come from the mama stork. Why are there monkeys painting their fingernails outside my door?
Back
Top Bottom