• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by profmax

1. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does anyone know how the Balloon Popping game on the PGL works? I mean, I know how to play it, but how does the game determine which rewards you get? Is it based off of your rank at the end, or completely random? Same with the Graffiti Eraser game
  2. P

Shiny Phione for Zekrom?

Thanks for the offer, but all I'm really looking for is Zekrom, or else Raikou, Entei, or Suicune. Oh, thanks for the tip! Will do...
  3. P

Shiny Phione for Zekrom?

I was breeding Manaphy to get Phione, and didn't even realize it was a shiny until just now. Such similar coloring.... Anyway, I'd like to trade this for a Zekrom if anyone's interested. That's what I'd prefer, but I will accept two of the three legendary beasts instead if necessary.
  4. P

Shiny Regigigas with Pokerus

Alright, I'm online right now. Thank you!
  5. P

Awesome! When are you available to trade?
  6. P

I'm willing to trade this pokemon for a Tornadus and Thundurus, although I will consider other offers as well. Any takers?
  7. P

GEN VI: Need to complete the Pokedex please.

I'll be happy to give you a Squirtle, Kabuto, Omanyte, and Tyrogue (what the Hitmon line evolves from)! I don't need anything special in return, I'm just happy to help! Send me a PM and we'll set a time up! EDIT: I'll be happy to give you the rest as well! Other than the Mew :P
  8. P

FT: Vivillon and a few shinies

Oh awesome! :D I'll get on right away!!
  9. P

Oh oops! It should be fixed now lol I know nothing about natures and battles, but Kyogre's nature is Timid, does that work? If not then we can forget about the Monsoon Vivillon EDIT: Here's a pic of Kyogre's stats:
  10. P

Alright, awesome! In that case, is there any chance I could have a garden and monsoon Vivillon as well? My FC is 1865-0542-5287 and IGN is Anthony, and I'll be on in just a few minutes!
  11. P

GEN VI: Got a Keldeo?

I've got a Keldeo I'm willing to trade, any shiny of yours is fine! My FC is 1865-0542-5287 and my IGN is Anthony. I'll be on tomorrow around 5 pm to 7 pm PST, if that doesn't work send me a PM and we'll figure something out!
  12. P

I don't have any shiny EVENT legendaries, but I DO have a shiny Kyogre; would you be willing to trade for that? And I'm a little confused about the exchange rate there... Do you mean you'll give us THREE Vivillon in exchange for one pokemon of ours? (If so, I'll take a continental, marine, and...
  13. P

GEN VI: Pinsirite

May I have this one please? Thank you! My FC is 1865-0542-5287 and IGN is Anthony. I'll be on in a second!
  14. P

GEN VI: Pinsirite

Could you be more specific on what you're offering, please? I have a Pinsirite I'm willing to trade, but I already have a Heracronite, so I'm interested in knowing what kind of "breeding leftovers" you have that are available.
  15. P

Legendary Giveaway Returns (Done!)

Re: Legendary Giveaway Returns (+Virizion!) May I have the Uxie please? My FC is 1865-0542-5287, and my IGN is Anthony. Thank you so much!
Back
Top Bottom