proserpina
Local time
5:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• ...Eheh, I never had someone worry this much over me. You're something special yourself Jojo. <3 Though I bet you'll have a ball hearing I want to do more come next year. :p And my break comes soonish, well the 25th - 31st. So I'll be taking at least 3 days to myself, that I can promise you! But no worries aside from hosting the Create-A Holiday Pokemon Contest I only planned on binge watching anime since it's been awhile for me. xD
    Long story short, deleted my tumblr cause dumb people. Remade to have as a thing for a handful of people.

I've been alright, more or less I suppose. You know, just working a lot lately, what with Christmas and New Years coming up. Plotting world domination in between. The usual. How about yourself?
    Eh, it's over. Just an annoying cough still that cough sweets are dealing with. How are you doing? :)

Yeah, hopefully...
    Pff now that's just being resourceful and quite honestly I do the same thing in your shoes. :>

The thing I do love about online is that I can at least do my work on my own time before the due date. In my position it's just hard finding the proper balance since my classes change every 6 weeks. And every class I take has a different due date. So I find myself constantly needing to re-adjust how I do things which definitely affects how much I can relax, but I guess it's safe to say I can relax its just hard for me to make time. Though now that I've rambled I hope all that made sense. And honestly I just can't sit still sometimes, I always want to try and do something. Though I expect I should be wary of biting off more than I can chew? And aw with you and fab praising me like that I feel really special. <3 though I am motivated to do more, I mean it was fun.
    Yipes that sounds rough love, stay bundled and take care of yourself. D:

And with my classes I can't really afford to, they're too fast paced, if I relax too much next thing I know I'll be working all day to not fall behind. The only time it got over my head was back in October, I had my first time taking two classes but both involved an insane amount of work. Currently though I have two classes, and I'm hosting one of the Bulba contests but it hasn't been anything too insane assignment wise. Though thank you! The animation is shaky as hell, and to think it was 30 drawings for just 2 seconds! ...but if I had more time I know I could have done better. xD
    Shoot really? Have you've been getting better over the weeks at least? Or do you still feel ill? I dunno whatcha mean by breaks! That word is foreign to me, is it Russian? But really my only break this year from class comes on the 25th - 1st so I'll get to relax soon. But I've been doing okay so far, I mean I learned to animate a pencil test in the past month. Lookie. :D
    Not really, but I've fought it off. Just dealing with the cough, the nose and the aching. Before my chest was burning with every breath.

Beginning of the month :3 Amma design some awesome games, then see about SEGA letting me have a crack at Sonic. It'll be difficult after -glares at Sonic Boom-
    I have a massive cold, but I'm alright and getting over it. You deserve a break, make the most of it :3
    Oh that's sweet. From what Fab told me you were extremely busy so I bet you're happy with a break. :) And it's the least I can do really, the forums have been extremely quiet. The toughest thing I had to deal with is juggling my class assignments. :p
    Yeah, looking back I kinda wish I were able to live off campus for at least a little bit--the first-year pressure was a lot for me which made things difficult. >__< And yeah, if there are good universities nearby then you should totally stay! Do some of them give you a discounted rate if you live in London? I know some unis in U.S. have a lower tuition rate for students who live in the same city/town... There's a name for this, but I can't remember haha. XD

I actually feel the same way, haha. My experience with my niece & nephew at this point is pretty much me playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii 'cause my nephew really likes Mario. Heaven forbid he gets sick while I'm watching him for example, I just don't think that would end well to say the least. XD
    I know right, there's so much land here and we can barely get single bedrooms for college students fml, hahaha! But yeah, your preferences should always have priority over other factors, especially when money's involved, haha! The last thing you wanna do is keep asking "what if" over something you wish you had done when you actually had the chance to do it. Sidebar, it sounds like you may have had a few good uni options to choose from that were close to home, that sounds great considering how much you were able to save that way! :)

And I wouldn't say I'm good with kids--it's more that I've gotten used to being around them, if that makes sense. I also tend to have little patience, and my younger nephew likes to test it every so often when I watch him... But at this point I also know what to do and what not to do to keep him entertained, so it's much easier to manage his tantrum-throwing for example. I think if I were watching someone I haven't had much time with, I'd be completely stressed out the whole time!
    Aww, it's so cute that you were able to play games with your dad! :) I definitely hope I can do the same with my children if I have any, it's such a nice way to bond with people.

Actually what you said pretty much helped me make my decision, so thanks a lot! I may still get GTA IV only 'cause I'm interested in the Ballad of Gay Tony story, but otherwise I'll most likely pick up GTA V--but later, 'cause my PS3 backlog is already huge as it is, so it's not like I need a new game anytime soon!

I can't believe you can expect to get your own bedroom over there! :O That's definitely a luxury for U.S. dorms haha, and they're usually taken by the older students 'cause they get first dibs (some are reserved for the younger students, though). But it's nice you get to keep that much money for yourself a month as a student! And then with the good public transportation--your living situation sounds ideal, I wish I had that when I was in college. XD And I definitely get what you mean with the being too old thing, it's really unfortunate that your sister & her boyfriend only just make ends meet even now. :/ It sounds like they're in a similar situation as my sister & her husband, actually... but one small positive is that I get to see my niece & nephew a lot since I usually babysit them every so often when their parents are working.
    I'm the same way with my Nintendo consoles! Actually, the last non-Nintendo console I had prior to the PS3 was the Dreamcast back in, what, 1999? XD Especially when my mom was still buying my games/consoles for me, I really needed to make sure those purchases were worth it and the Nintendo ones were the only I knew that would deliver. And most of my Wii games (read: all but two games) were bought in the past couple years on heavy last-gen-games discounts. Quality cheap things are great. :)

Aaactually speaking of GTA, I'm gonna ask in case you have answers haha: I'm considering getting GTA V, partly 'cause the hype and partly 'cause I'm starting to enjoy action/shooting games more, but I can also get GTA IV Complete Edition right for a much cheaper price (and w/ a lot more content). Have you played these two games before, and if so do you think the improvements in GTA V are enough to go straight to that one, or should I just start with GTA IV and get GTA V later on?

I'm not exactly sure why some unis here require that, it's really weird! And getting stuck with messy people is horrible, my first year was pretty crappy partially because my roomie had this stuff all over our room and it was disgusting. X__x;; Yeah you'll be able to meet plenty of people by joining clubs and stuff, just do whatever you have to in order to lower your chances of getting a messy roommate, haha! And I didn't realize your college was in London, that makes it even more lucky that you can stay home and pay so little for rent & stuff, since like... everything is expensive in London! (That was part of the reason I avoided colleges in New York City altogether.) Things just need to be cheaper for everyone, financial troubles are just... ugh, not cool anymore.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom