Recent content by Prox

1. P

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Thanks so much for the egg move pokemon, Sylver!
  2. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) What is the base power of Kingdra's Hydro Pump in the rain? Would it be: <base power> + <base power>*<STAB> + <base power>*<water move in rain bonus> = 120 + 120*0.5 + 120*0.5 = 120 +60 + 60 = 240 -OR- <base power>*<STAB mod>*<water move in...
  3. P

Wanted: Female Speed Boost Sharpedo/Carvanha (Closed)

Re: Wanted: Female Speed Boost Sharpedo/Carvanha I have a female DW Carvanha I could trade you. I also have males that know Thrash if you're interested.
  4. P

Wanted- male or female snivy

I have a Snivy I can trade you. Do you have a Numel, Budew, or Volbeat?
  5. P

Ah yes, I didn't notice the time difference until you mentioned that. I meant my morning/afternoon. I should be available in the range of 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM my time (should be around 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM your time).
  6. P

Saturday morning/early afternoon will work. If you're not available then, I should be able to trade Sunday evening. What would you like in exchange?
  7. P

I need them both to be male, but that's the only limiting factor. I'll likely be breeding them further (for IVs, nature, and abilities) to pass the egg moves to the offspring. My specific end results will take a LONG time to achieve, and I wouldn't expect you to do all that.
  8. P

If you're asking in response to my request for Tentacool & Horsea; yes, it's a gen 5 request.
  9. P

Hi guys! I'm looking for a couple of rare egg move pokemon: -Male Tentacool / Tentacruel with Rapid Spin -Male Horsea / Seadra / Kingdra with Outrage ...Would you folks happen to have either of these? If so, I can trade you some other (semi-)rare egg move males: -Sigilyph (Stored Power /...
  10. P

Want: Egg Move Tentacool, Horsea, Croagunk, & Leftovers

I was actually able to acquire a Croagunk elsewhere. Thanks again for the offer, though! I do still need the other pokes listed in the first post, however.
  11. P

Darn! I don't have Anorith yet. I do have Omanyte and Kabuto, but I'll need to breed if you'd like one of those.
  12. P

I'm looking for the following: -Male Tentacool / Tentacruel with Rapid Spin -Male Horsea / Seadra / Kingdra with Outrage -Leftovers In exchange, I can offer egg move males and a large number of legit DW females. Some may require breeding, but these are ready to go right now: -Sigilyph (Stored...
  13. P

Wanted - Growlithe

Actually, Growlithe is in the same egg group as Smeargle, so it is possible to have breed a Growlithe with both Morning Sun and Close Combat. I'm looking for a Tentacruel with Rapid Spin or a bold-natured Togepi/Togetic with Roost and good IVs (high HP, Def, & SpD). Would you happen to have...
  14. P

Offering: A lot of eggs w/ gen I-IV pokémon!

I'd like to be in for an egg. I can give you any of the EV-reducing berries. Take your pick and I'll attach it to a poke.
  15. P

Mystery Egg Giveaway!

My egg just hatched: Eevee (M) Mild nature Ability: Run Away Tail Whip / Tackle / Helping Hand "Above average" potential HP is "very good" (21 IV) Thanks again!
Back
Top Bottom