P
Local time
1:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Who were you again?

Well, unknown girl servant, things have been rather... hectic lately. Somehow my teachers managed to stretch exams season by a whole month so I've been doing "finals" since May. And still am. Last stretch next weak. Hopefully.

And I've also became a member of an Interact club (y'know, that Rotary stuff? Yes/no?). And since I'm the Secretary (2nd in charge) I've had even less free time. And my fics are the ones suffering. Along with the majority of my nervous system cause on top of all the pressure I'm forced to juice it with copious amounts of coffee every day.

So how have you been, unknown servant girl? ;)
    Well, our Wind Ensemble (which I got into... FUCK YEAH!) is going to competition on Friday (and we're playing this hella-awesome piece). I've been obsessed with Hetalia lately, and it's friggin' OGT week. OGT = Ohio Graduation Test. I need to pass all five of these lovely tests if I ever want to graduate.
    That sounds like a sound plan, not only to get a PS3, but in general. A job really teaches one morale and pride :)) Good luck if you do get one.

I've been good lately. I start testing tomorrow, so I'm not looking forward to that :( But I've also been playing Black and White lately, which has been fun for me :). I even got a bit of good luck on that game happen to me today! It's cool, I haven't been on much either. What's up with you?
    Thank you lots, Ani-chan. :) I hope you've been faring well just the same and would harbor wishes for no less for you, always.
    Hi Ani-chan! It's great to hear from you again! :D We do need to talk again soon. It's really a long story about my Astronema avatars that I'll have to PM you about or something, but a lot has happened since we spoke last. *huggles*
    Hey sister, I hope for the best of Valentine's days for you, or whatever you'd prefer to deem that day thus as! :) *hugs forever* Love ya and hope you feel better very soon!
    Well thats nice to hear. You always want to start with a good start :) and i did have one noteworthy thing happen at my birthday. My family went together and surprised me with a PS3. I was extremely shocked when I opened it, let me tell ya lol.
    Yeah, things have been busy. I'm only ever really able to get on Bulbagarden on the weekends.

I'm also thinking of starting up another art thread, as soon as I hook up my new scanner. I've started drawing in a new style and really like it, but I'd like other people's input on it.
    Yeah, not too bad. Things have been pretty quiet lately, but that's alright with me.

Well, ignoring the heat. I suppose it is summer, but still...
    Thanks! I'll make sure I do.

And wow, that's terrible. $1,000 is a lot of money to spend. But data is definitely one of the most crucial things to the computer. I know I'd be quite sore if I lost my stuff. Hopefully you'll be able to get a good one but not have to pay so much.

Anyway, I haven't been up to much. I'm doing small projects around the house that take time but really aren't hard to do. But other than that, working out, and feeling depressed all the time, I really haven't been up to much else.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom