Recent content by Pseudonymiss

1. P

How tall are you?

I'm around 5'2" at the moment, though hopefully I can get up to 5'4" according to my doctor.
  2. P

What Are Your "Petty Problems"?

I know it's something that most people can't help, and I probably am guilty of it myself, but I get really irritated when people chew loudly. Then again, mastication is not supposed to be mellifluent.
  3. P

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Calling people for what, exactly?
  4. P

It's good to be back on these boards again. Karamazov, your avatar makes me feel like watching Sassy Gay Friend videos.
  5. P

a_f-chan's Art Shop [.v3] -- Currently Busy

I wouldn't post unnecessarily for a silly purpose such as to "flaunt" my art. Don't misunderstand -- I am truly flattered that you would believe that it's apparently "amazing", but let it be known that I don't like boasting about anything of mine. You really don't have to sprite me anything...
  6. P

Weaknesses & Strengths: How are they useful?

I think as a person, most people are more prone to know their weaknesses as it’s generally human nature to be self critical most of the time. Awareness of one’s strength isn’t really sought after due to it being (arguably) wrongly preconceived as perhaps “egotistical” or “narcissistic”; so it’s...
  7. P

Should I Continue this Fiction?

I agree with Gama. Sure, there is work ahead of you in terms of syntax, punctuation, grammar, etc. however I'm rather certain you'll be able to write up a storm given that you plan and take more time out to check your work. I've made some corrections in bold on the piece that you've presented...
  8. P

Aww, thanks JB! I do admit it's a bit of a task to get back into it; though, as always, it's always nice to see a familiar face on here~ :) And all right. I've just emailed you about it now.
  9. P

Well, it seems as if I will get this done before my 6-month-mark quota. :P But, even still, I apologise for the incredible wait. I'll be on vacation (well, more like going to Sydney and back) for the weekend, so I won't be working on this until at least next week. Regardless, I hope you...
  10. P

Your Country & Your Style of Writing

Hhmm, I'm second generation Indian/Sri Lankan-Australian, though I'm not quite sure if it affects my writing style. I am influenced by authors such as Robert Jordan, Terry Pratchet, Matthew Reily, Suzanne Collins, Brandon Sanderson, and perhaps to a lesser extent Tolkein and other forms of...
  11. P

Former anime writer hospitalized: Takeshi Shudō to have surgery

I literally just teared up when I read the news. )= Takeshi, you have influenced such a large part of my childhood, a legacy that still continues to be a large part of my life. I thank you for creating such a wonderful series and your contributions to the anime. I weep for your loss, I really...
  12. P

I've heard that other places in the world such as Ireland, America, Italy, etc have far longer holidays or something, though I may be mistaken. :/ I guess I shouldn't be complaining, though. After 9 years of 6-week holidays, I'm just glad I'm finally in grade 10 to have 8. I can finally work on...
  13. P

That's good to hear. :) And yup, 8 weeks of summer break though (6 if you're in any grade below 10, at my school). Not much compared to other countries, but I'm glad to have anything right now. Have you been up to anything fun whilst on vacation?
  14. P

In one week and one month school will be over for the year. Thank god. How has everyone been lately? :)
  15. P

How Old Were You When You Joined the Forums???

I was 11 turning 12 when I joined, and have recently just celebrated my 15th birthday. Phew~ 3 years sure flies by fast.
Back
Top Bottom