Recent content by Psycho Deoxys

1. P

Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall (Temporary Close)

Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall You forgot to give me credit for the name -.-
  2. P

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Thanks it's awesome but can you just remove the Part 3 in purple? The white one's enough.
  3. P

i think I was spoiled...

Actually, R/S/E events happen at the same time as FR/LG and D/P/Pt with HG/SS so that leaves B/W either the latest events (Most probably) or happening alongside Gen III (although some hints disagree with this idea such as the retired Rocket grunt and Cynthia)
  4. P

I'd like to re-request that please.
  5. P

It's not. He will completely ignore it
  6. P

How'd you choose your first game?

I remember going to the electronics shop with my mom, I wanted a new GBA game , so I saw the Pokémon FireRed version and thought "I play the TCG, why not give the games a try?" and so I started my Pokémon journey. THEN I realized that the game isn't original, it's a bootleg copy! But that didn't...
  7. P

Thank you!
  8. P

I just want to know if this counts as a request: There's a slight mistake in my banner, can you fix it? It's supposed to be Gym 1 not 2. if it does count, I'm sorry for bothering you.
  9. P

EVERYONE: A Passerby Boy's story

Part 3: Shadow Lugia As Silver arrived in Ecruteak City, a loud sound of an explosion and smoke was emitted from Burned Tower. He rushed there, fearing Joey would be in the Tower. As he entered the Tower, he saw Joey and Ethan. They weren’t hurt but the Legendary Beasts were trying to get...
  10. P

The post JUST ABOVE YOURS stated that the slots are full!
  11. P

:/ didn't notice
  12. P

♪ NinjaDeoxys' Out of This World Shop! ♪

Whenever we're both online
  13. P

IT'S AWWEEEESOOMMMMMEEEE!!!! Can I have The Part 3: Shadow Lugia with Will and Suicune and a Silhouette of Shadow Lugia with glowing red eyes and the background of a dark sea. Please and Thanks in advance!
  14. P

It's totally obvious! stealing customers? how dare you?
  15. P

HEY! You're on the blacklist now mister!
Back
Top Bottom