• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I've been using Rotom Wash before (since that's what works in OU) but I realize that Heat fits pretty well in VGC. I didn't even know Raichu learns Encore, that's evil :p

Ah TCG...well you know that you can redeem codes for booster packs there, so I bought a couple of them and got some good pulls, enough to make one of the top decks. I haven't done a lot of ranked battles but I've won them all >_< but the deck feels very auto-pilot because it's quick and hits hard, so I'm trying to build more interesting (and maybe less winning) decks.
    Ahaha that's probably the best way to go about it. xD

Lopunny! :p I love rabbits so it's my fave hands down.
    Oh XD Bigger fangs? and red eyes?

Hope they give Frossy a mega too, I am tired of her being used just as a suicide lead.
    Final? xD I don't get ya ehe.

Indeed D; Life is cruel..
    Now M-Glalie and no froslass T_T I am depressed now..
    Thanks, I finished studying so I could probably get some games in to practice :)

Yeah go try it! They actually give you unlimited energies when making a deck so you're fine on that sense, and then you get packs or coins for packs each time you do ranked battles. I'm also hosting a small tourney over at the Trading Card section if you get around to playing the TCGO...all participants get a free booster pack for joining!
    I'll just be sticking to the 3DS...ever since the N64 I have never gotten a Nintendo console @_@

Yeah it gets laggy but I'll take it...no one else in my school has the game so I have to venture online if I want to practice against people. I've actually been absorbed in the online TCG so I haven't played it too much :/ I should probably play a bit tonight, we're having a staff-wide Smash tourney and I don't want to look too pitiful XD
    Indeed D; someone like Krookodile eh? ;D

Ahaha he deserves one, hands down.. I am rioting if he doesnt get mega!!!
    Why not Helix Mega then? XD jk It can be really.

Even if I know they are not gonna do it and I understand why I wanna see megas of unovian mons too.. Maybe in a few gens ahah.
    FLYGON D; I am still waiting for youuuuuuu
    What about you?
    So you like M-Beedrill too?! *w* As a bug fan I am always happy about them~
    M-Beedril and M-Beedrill xD
    Oh heyyyy there ^^
    Now's been almost a month.. I am worse everyday..
    *sigh*Been busy lately, two works are killer lemme tell you >.> Hope you are much better than that.

For mawile I usually had an intimidate one, it kinda worked sometimes ehe. But yeah sub focuskilled anything..

Enjoying the news on ORAS?
    Ah yeah the online gets really spotty, especially if you're playing with a full group. It's less like that and more of a "time freezes then the game catches up and you see all your inputs a second later" sort of thing :/
    I'm mostly using Lucina, and I'm trying to get used to Palutena and Duck Hunt (heh all new characters). For the veteran characters I use Pikachu and trying to get back to using Olimar again...I did use to play Lucas back at Brawl but he's gone now :/
    Nape is walled by some extremely common stallmons, such as MVenusaur and all bulky waters in existence* (generally on a stall team you do want a bulky water, mine isn't really that well-built). It also loses to Victini, to Lando-T, to stallbreaker Talonflame just as easily as to its offensive sets, even with HP Ice it loses to SpDef Gliscor, Mew can just absorb any hits and Knock it Off until it faints, and, finally, it loses to Gothitelle

*Quagsire, Gastrodon, Alomomola, Suicune, Slowbro, Azumarill; to a lesser extent - Tentacruel, as Infernape can run EQ

In addition to all that, it operates in an environment where birdspam and bunnyspam and priority and fast Intimidate users (MManectric, Scarf Lando-T) and things with base 110 and more Speed are all prevalent. Giving zero craps about Chansey and Doublade is not sufficient to be good, unfortunately D:
    Well I'm working on hosting some tournaments in here while we all wait for ORAS (it's kinda bumpy right now, unfortunately :/) and playing the online TCG. And of course Smash 3DS :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom