P
Local time
6:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not sure on the IVs on the Swirlix but it's something that I bred when I was building my team for the Fairy Face-Off. It learns Endeavor so you can mess around with Unburden there :D

Haha it's fine, I still need to charge my 3DS anyway so I won't be hatching just yet :p
    Ah sorry I got caught up with the online TCG, I ordered in a stack of codes and I was having fun opening them :p

Thanks for the Mareep! :D
    Ah but still, it'd be better if you ended up placing rather than inactivity-kicked :/

My 3DS is drained right now from playing Smash this morning but I can be on in about 15 minutes :D

As for the nickname...you can pick :p If it's female I might try working in different types of Hidden Power (and maybe a shiny)

Yeah Luxray would be a good candidate, I have a Guts set bred but haven't really used it.
    :O Whaaat, that's not fair! I was wondering how they'd clear out inactives but that's kinda harsh, since you had a group of Pokemon in your team clearly you were battling.

Oh sure, I'd be honored! :D I might try working on it and see what I can do with it, I need to branch out from just Trick Room :p

I'm a sucker for special Pokeballs so yeah I'll take one thanks! Eheh I actually used a Mega Ampharos on my first ever Electric battle but it didn't work out too well for me @_@ But I'll try again (I got to mess around more when I was the Psychic gym) so I'll find a way to make it work...and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for an Electric mega :p
    I'm doing okay so far. I've got a 92% and a 96% these two classes together though are a lot of work. xD
    We can trade now if you'd like? Though I'm sorry about that my classes have been keeping me busy. >_<
    I think you can afford to go either way, depending on what you can get from your next opponent...but yeah if you can get yourself a Fletchling that'd be awesome :D

I think I saw one battle that had Staraptor in it and yeah it's deadly in Inverse. Electric is looking to be the Fairy-type of the format, since it hits Grass and Ground super effectively and is weak against Steel types (which I forgot) :p
    Good job getting Growlithe and Bellsprout, just watch out for the Hippopotas/Snover trainers :p Oh wow he does have a lot of Pokes, I guess just keep trying to collect more because things are gonna get crazy once there's fewer players left.

Thanks! :D Haha yeah it does take some getting used to, so it's also fun watching what people come up with :p
    Haha you'll get there, I was the same way when I was starting off in UU. I knew I wasn't a "lurker" anymore when people started predicting that I would win matchups :p

I actually got demolished by a Marowak on a VGC battle so I'm sure you'll find something to make the team work :D Can you go with a Shell Smash+Focus Sash combo, apparently Pickpocket (Binacle's HA) gets activated after you use up the sash, might be something there...

Thanks! I was originally gonna go with just whatever Fairies I had bred but I had some time to plan for it. Yeah M-Mawile and Swagplay are the threats to watch out for, I tried building it as anti-Fairy as I can so we'll see! You'll also see some VGC influence in some of my sets :p
    I just looked it up, that's an interesting concept for a tournament...is this you?

----------
    Pixel - Binacle, Vulpix, Meowth, Cubone
    ----------
    Not experienced with LC in the slightest, but I do know Ninetales from sun teams and Persian back in UU. Wouldn't Binacle work with Shell Smash though?

Haha yes I do, same username as in here. Just start googling around and you can kinda follow me around the internet XD

I had completed it over the weekend but I made some tweaks and bringing in a new member, Slurpuff, and replacing Dedenne. I'm going to try to do a report of my battles so people can tune in to them, though I'm hoping I have something good to show them :p
    All good all good then~
    5:30ish tommorow it is! (Hopefully this time xD)
    My PS username will be 'JustTheFx' and LC room it is! Till then! Woosh~!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom