P
Local time
9:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo! Srry about the delays about the tourney. Didn't expect plans to arrive on the weekends~
    I'll try to catch you online whenever both on so it won't be quite the hassle~ Welp, I guess ill cya online~!
    Ah I've been meaning to play in a wi-fi competition (I always forget to do my battles) so I made it a point to play in this one :p

The Mienfoo/Mienshao line is one of my favorites in BW so it's good to see it found a home :D That sucks about the people though, I don't know if that's just people in Showdown but I've gotten games like that too :/
    Ah no I haven't played PU. I was really into UU back in Gen 4, when Kangaskhan was there because it just was XD I'm breeding a team for the Fairy Face-Off so I'm working on that for now. I also got hooked on the online TCG :p

I heard LC's interesting, haha it must be Eviolite and Berry Juice everywhere. One of our gym leaders plays it a lot so I've seen some battles...maybe we can host an LC tourney here one of these days.
    Thanks :p Though, they did a good job making the art look amazing to be fair to them.
    Srry for the Late reply~ SInce were both online now we could have it now~
    If so, my username on Showdown is 'LeCoqGrande' and i'll be in the OU lobby~
    Psychic's viable, it's just that Knock Off was a better move.

TBH I like Synchronize on it. Especially if you're expecting WoW/Toxic/Thunder Wave :p
    TBH I thought you would lead with Mew. If you're using the Stallbreaker set then it would've gave me a bunch of trouble :)
    If you don't have Rapid Spin/Defog, you should totally have one. Hazards are also good :D
    Mew is hella awesome. Mine's kinda like standard Sableye, but with better stats.
    Well you have to also remember that knock off deals extra damage if the foe holds an item. IIRC Knock Off deals less if it's a mega stone?

I also thought I would be screwed right when I saw Bisharp setting up XD It would either be sacrifice enough pokemon to die to it or stay and Giga Drain. Luckily M-Venu saves my ass. THE BULK IS REAL.
    Oh dear been soooo long since we last taked >_< How have you been?
    Finally changed your username huh? :p

Smogon is banning sensessly now, I can't understand about mawile u.u
    Did that team worked?
    Probably because my theme is rather dark in itself, I wanted to draw something I never drawn before. And it was most definitely a challenge.

But thank you. <3
    Sounds like a chill time overall then!

And fine, I don't need to study my finals revolve more around my artistic skill. But check out what I have thus far:
    Well for the timebeing I don't have my computer or 3DS so I can only battle from 2 to 5 on the weekdays so this might be a problem...
    Kay~ sounds good to me.

And it looks like I was the one who forgot to reply this time. But yeah, I never get a break from my classes, how about you?
    Yahoo~ I Have Deino. Sorry I didn't get it to you earlier I was working on a final. </3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom