Recent content by Psycho Pacifist

1. P

Mafia Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Endgame - 1/30/15

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 5 - 1/23/15 I'm really sorry, everytime I went to get back on I started doing other things I needed to do. Honestly I'm going to be really busy the rest of the phase but I won't waste a sub. Mafia Eleven- I might be caught up on the start of the game but...
  2. P

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 5 - 1/23/15 I'm really sorry guys, was down in St. Augustine for a run and spent the day there. Then I fell asleep >_> It's kind of hard to respond to these points since to be fair, most are valid unrefutable points, and I'm getting the feel most of you...
  3. P

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 4 - 1/19/15 I know this could just go on for ever but I literally gain nothing from not immediately claiming. All I get is the suspicion coming from the fact I was "reluctant to claim." There was no way I could possibly avoid claiming, not without...
  4. P

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Re: Random Messages Thread 11.1 - Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series Everything I want to use for BBL is banned :(
  5. P

Mafia Red Dwarf Mafia - Endgame - Mafia victory!

GG mafia :) I did enjoy the game, but was disappointed in the end. The town just couldn't get on the same wagon near the end, which would have actually put us in a decent position, as well as the no-lynch. I think we had the upper hand until the end. The real kicker was coming home to see the...
  6. P

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 4 - 1/19/15 I apologize I misunderstood what you said >_>
  7. P

Re: Random Messages Thread 11.1 - Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series Is the pole going through your car in the picture Neosquid or is that just forced perspective @_@ Glad you're all right though.
  8. P

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 4 - 1/19/15 Can I ask why because there are two Tracker claims it means TP is more likely to be Tracker? No one else here seems to have more against them. Also that would've been nice to know someone CC'd.
  9. P

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 3 - 1/19/15 Before the Denial thing I said why last phase. Don't see why I should restate something said quite a few times.
  10. P

Re: Red Dwarf Mafia - Night 9 - Horsey, Prawn, Castle That's unfortunate. Unless we get lucky with the kill that's gg.
  11. P

Re: Red Dwarf Mafia - Night 8 - I've been to Titan Both times I was told I was roleblocked. Considering mafia roleblocker is gone it seems pretty clear I was jailed.
  12. P

Re: Red Dwarf Mafia - Night 8 - I've been to Titan Well now the role is out let me just say, lovandra has stopped the kill twice with jailing. She could have just killed me but instead chose to stop the kill giving us an actual chance. The reason we lynched Blissey was because she was lying...
  13. P

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 3 - 1/19/15 Vote:The_Pikachu
  14. P

Re: Random Messages Thread 11.1 - Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series What's crazy is Birdemic has a sequel
  15. P

Re: Red Dwarf Mafia - Night 8 - I've been to Titan I don' treally trust Kyriaki. But I don't think that I can be caught up on her being Lynchproof Godfather, the only reason I really was caught up on suspicion.
Back
Top Bottom