Recent content by PTOldMan

1. PTOldMan

What are the inspirations for the Pokémon Concierge theme?

The Pokémon Concierge main theme, Have a Good Time Here, by Mariya Takeuchi, seems to be using some jingles/portions from the main anime BGM, as I am recognizing a many parts from the anime. However, I cannot identify which tracks exactly are being sampled for the song. I am recognizing the...
  2. PTOldMan

Review PC01: I'm Haru, the New Concierge!

What is the music the theme song is based on? I am 100% sure I know that jingle from the start of the song but I can't remember what is the original music. I recall hearing it on the anime.
  3. PTOldMan

Review JN147: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

Funny how the last episode of Ash, Pikachu and Team Rocket airs exactly (nearly) 5 years after the last episode of Dragon Ball Super. Two iconic franchises bonded together by nostalgia and air dates. I saw the episode live and was aware of the spoilers so I was kind of expecting everything (in...
  4. PTOldMan

Preview JN145: Rocket-dan Strikes Back!

So Jessie, James and Meowth are set to appear on the next episode... Interesting!
  5. PTOldMan

Oh boy, hearing "Mane-mane" on the preview again after all these years really gave me all the feels. While we are all expecting (are we?) a big farewell episode for Team Rocket, judging from the preview this really feels like it will only be a fun episode with Team Rocket bonding and fighting...
  6. PTOldMan

I have no words to describe how I excited I am for this episode. I know I should manage my expectations so I don't get disappointed but I just can't manage them. Seeing Seviper, Carnivine and all those other Pokémon from Team Rocket's prime time as Pokémon trainers is so great. Let's just hope...
  7. PTOldMan

Review JN138: Satoshi VS Kasumi! Seaside One-on-One!!

If Ash is bringing his reserves, let Team Rocket bring their reserves too, please! I was hoping that at the end of the episode we would see Team Rocket going to the HQ to grab their Pokémon. I want to believe this is a sure thing (if this is also their big farewell they have to reunite with...
  8. PTOldMan

Preview JNS05: The Distant Blue Sky

Miyasaki? Cool!
  9. PTOldMan

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

I am sad. I'll miss Ash and Pikachu. And I'll miss even more Team Rocket. I just hope that this new anime series is set in the same continuity, so we could always hope to get some cameos. This is really some big news. I've been following and cheering Jessie, James and Meowth forever, so this...
  10. PTOldMan

Review JN136: Satoshi and Go! Embark on a New Journey!!

What did Giovanni say to the TRio? What were their results?
  11. PTOldMan

Preview JN136: Satoshi and Go! Embark on a New Journey!!

I also don't really see James leaving Morpeko alone at the HQ
  12. PTOldMan

Review JN131: The Finals III: "The Strongest"

Loved seeing that when everybody was covering themselves during that G-max vs Z-move clash, Morpeko was the only one unaffected by all that power, and just kept eating while looking at them. James's Morpeko > Leon's Charizard and Ash's Pikachu
  13. PTOldMan

Preview JN131: The Finals III: "The Strongest"

I actually think that the old companions will all show up one by one as each episode goes on. There are 4 episodes, Chloe and Dawn showed up in the first episode. Maybe next episode we will have the Alolan Gang and Misty and Brock. The following episode we will have Cilan, (Iris too?), May, Max...
  14. PTOldMan

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet anime (MODS' UPDATE 23/08/2022)

Didn't the writers/producers specifically say in interviews that they changed the style of the anime to the Journeys style (as in more isolated episodes and less arcs) due to the fact that the anime moved its slot to Sunday? I remember reading on interviews that the writers/producers/whoever's...
  15. PTOldMan

Review JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

What's the name of the BGM that opens the episode? While the narrator is talking.
Back
Top Bottom