Recent content by Pupmon1

1. P

Black 2 or White 2, which is for you?

Black 2. Because I got Black before.
  2. P

What system will you play BW2 on?

3DS. Mainly because I only use my DSLite to trade between games now.
  3. P

Favorite video game characters not from Pokemon

Final Fantasy 9-Frey, Zidane, Kuja Okami-Waka, Issun Legend of Zelda-Tetra Sonic-Shadow Mario-Yoshi
  4. P

Rate the Signature Above You v2

9/10 Is funny. 8D
  5. P

This or That! (Pokemon)

Lucario. Charizard or Umbreon
  6. P

What does ^'s signature tell you about them?

^ Hates all people and most thing they do
  7. P

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Undead Dragon?
  8. P

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

KK I thought that was the case, I just thought I'd ask because I wasn't going to waste time if it's that easy all the way through the game. The main game was just so stupidly easy.
  9. P

Which have you done legitimately?

I've gotten Pokerus in SoulSilver without even trying. I was leaving Violet City and when I got to the Pokemon Center the nurse said one of my Pokemon had Pokerus. I was so shocked I nearlly fell off my bed.
  10. P

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

I love the game, but the main story was kind-a easy. I finished it in like four days. I never lost a fight. This may be a noob-ish question, but it does get harder in the different episodes, right?
  11. P

What starter did you pick and why?

Kanto-Charmander (I wanted a challenge) Jhoto-Cyndaquill (The fire-type was the best type match for the Gyms) Hoen-Torchik (Evolves into a Fire/Fighting-type) Sinnoh-Turtwig (Um… didn't like Chimchar and would never choose a water-type starter) Unova-Tepig (Just got into a habit of choosing a...
  12. P

What Was Your Single Hardest Battle in the Pokemon Games?

The first time I played Ruby it was Glacia from the Elite Four. It's not that I was weak to ice-types, it's just the Pokemon I had that was strong to ice-types was weak to water-types. Her stupid Walrein pwned me with surf.
  13. P

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I've named my Togepi Toki, and I've named a Breloom NINCOMPOOP12
Back
Top Bottom