P
Local time
1:13 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay, but anything past my 12am (your noon) and I'll probably be asleep hehe... I get up early for work. If this doesn't work out for us I'll see if you're online early before I leave for work. Whenever I can find you when I'm around wifi ;)
    btw I live in Canada. :) I'm curious to know what part of the world you're from, if you don't mind me asking?
    If you're up anywhere from 9am to 12pm that should be my 9pm-12am (if I'm not confused lol), and any time between those hours would work for me
    Oh wow it's 3:29pm where I am :eek:

Please go get some sleep, sorry if I kept you up already for this trade! :)
    Maybe we can work out a time around this that might work for us both. I guess midnight for me would be noon for you? Maybe that might work better?

I work until around 7pm my time most days, which means about 7am your time. Let me know what time might be best for our trade :)
    Quick question, just curious: is #2 crossed off of the list because it's reserved for me, or because it's been traded to someone else? :)
    I saw that Blueberry Muffin wanted to check the IVs of your Rhyhorn.. I think :p. I can check them for you without the hassle of an IV battle if you like :).
    hey i realized i dont have extra stunkies atm, im breeding them now so hold on for a bit sorry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom