P
Local time
10:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok thanx u. srry im just nerveous cause i need it for a tornament battle that i keep pushing back and i cant have another mistake
    yes and have u done this b4? just makeing sure cause i got someone else to do it before (its evs are wiped) and all tthey did was bring it throught the elite 4
    yes and have u done this b4? just makeing sure cause i got someone else to do it before (its evs are wiped) and all tthey did was bring it throught the elite 4
    I've gotta leave to sort something out but i'll be back in about half an hour. I'll be able to trade you then ok?
    Haha, i got a program running which sometimes causes me to double post on forums and stuff for some reason. No idea why :/ lol.
    Right i'm doing your scyther now.
    I cant right now, i'll have to breed you a scyther as i only keep the master scyther in my pc :p
    I'm just finishing off another breeding project i'm doing then i'll get on it for you. Shouldnt be too long ok
    Awesome and just so you know theres only 1 brick break. Rev put it up wrong. The 4th move is swords dance!
    Is staryu 2 from batch 5 still free? and which egg move scyther was it you were after again? cos i've got a couple :p
    I am ready to trade now! Did you want your pokemon to have names?

Could it actually be called Baltar, please? One capital B, and the rest lower case? Sorry. >.<

Bee | 4555 1842 3418
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom