Recent content by Pureauthor

1. P

IV Breeding Leftovers: Paras, Shellos + Horsea Leftovers!

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: (Updated w/Abit of this and that which I forgot about) Sure. I'll see you on wifi in a couple minutes then.
  2. P

Pokemon Adventures/Special: Is It Overrated?

I think of all the available Pokemon media right now, it tells the best stories and that gets kinda overblown in some circles. Of course, 'best Pokemon stories' is still a pretty low bar to shoot for, so... I enjoy the manga, but it's not super-duper-flawless-AWESOME or anything.
  3. P

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: (Updated w/Abit of this and that which I forgot about) Yeah, that would be nice. When are you available for trading?
  4. P

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: (Updated w/Abit of this and that which I forgot about) I'd like this Adamant Clamperl: Male: 30/31/27/29/25/23 I can trade you an IV'd Staryu from my thread here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=74943
  5. P

Ev Trainer

Sure. FC is 1334 0950 5927. I'll see you in wifi.
  6. P

Ev Trainer

I can do it. I'd like the Mamoswine.
  7. P

Needed-Female Aggron

I have female Arons. You can breed Head Smash with these as well as an Aggron.
  8. P

Cyrus's Shiny Legends Shop, now offering cloning services!

cyrus, this are the IV'd Staryus I have available: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=74943 In exchange I'd like either the Crown Suicune or the TRU Arceus. How'd that work?
  9. P

Offering: IV'd Staryus

To everyone in this thread: Please PM/VM me on a time you wish to trade. I'll give you 5-1.
  10. P

All offers so far are accepted. Except for this one: First, how do you expect me to EV train something in 4 different stats? Secondly, everyone and their mother can get a Phione easily. Asking for the Staryu + an EV training is too much, sorry.
  11. P

I think I've permanently ruined Johto's ecosystem in the process of breeding so many of these stupid things. :banghead: But yeah, Staryus up for offer. Most are Timid (a couple Modest), all have Natural Cure, all have max Speed and at least 20 in SP.ATK because that was the bare minimum before...
  12. P

want water stone and HP ev enhancer from battle tower, also focus sash

I can offer the Water Stone for Psych Up, U-turn, or Trick Room.
  13. P

Wanted: stones tms n lucky egg

Eh, pass. I have all of those already.
  14. P

Wanted: stones tms n lucky egg

I have Water Stone, Earthquake, and a Lucky Egg to trade over. What do you have to offer?
  15. P

Seeking Torchic, Mawile, Upgrade, Everstones

I'll offer you an Everstone for a Cherubi. Also, Torchic for Sableye.
Back
Top Bottom