• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Purellian

1. P

The Bragging Thread!

Got a shiny nincada, which means I now have TWO shiny pokemon for the price of one! ^_^ I love my sparkly shedinja so much.
  2. P

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

haha, I completely forgot CoroCoro was a thing in all this hype.
  3. P

Aw, man, I bet Forest's Curse is a grass/ghost dual type move. That sounds so cool!
  4. P

I'm putting my money on orotto being Spectree. Callin' it now.
  5. P

Where are you on October 12th?

Hopefully, my Japanese 3DS will have it available on the eShop when it's released in Japan, so I'll be downloading my copy on Friday, probably in the middle of work. Then I'll also have work again on Saturday, so I'll have to take a break from playing :(
  6. P

Pokemon Direct (4th September)

Re: New Pokemon Direct coming tomorrow The official site: "Look forward to a free trial period after the launch of Pokémon Bank. Be sure to try out the software for yourself during this time to see everything that Pokémon Bank has to offer!" Under "Service Charge Info"
  7. P

Pokemon Direct (4th September)

Re: New Pokemon Direct coming tomorrow The site says that there will be a free trial period for Pokemon Bank right after X and Y launch, so if all you want it for is to transfer your gen V pokemon, you can do that for free, sounds like.
  8. P

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread I like Team Flare. They remind me of the Turks from FFVII, and I'm intrigued to see what their plan is. The little blurb under them in CoroCoro wonders for what purpose they are trying to get money. I'm not a huge fan of the cotton candy one, though I like it's...
  9. P

Trainer Customization

I think your mom's appearance will be based on your initial selection of the three styles, but then later in the game you'll get the chance to go to a salon where you can change your hair style or color. Just because you dye your hair purple doesn't mean your mom wants purple hair, too.
  10. P

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

I wonder if NPC pokemon, such as Gym Leader teams, will be programmed to have been Pokemon-Amie'd. Will this make it absolutely impossible to land hits on a double-team spammer? Will we have to be extra-wary of critical hits? That doesn't sound so fun to me. Otherwise, though, I think...
  11. P

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread We weren't supposed to know about the Mewtwo forme yet, though. Someone leaked the poster before he officially announced it on Smash. We were skeptical of the forme's legitimacy until Masuda confirmed it, though. Masuda has never simply re-stated already...
  12. P

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread agh, I really want to see what's on the left and right sides of the page with all the pokemon on it! We're missing information there, words are clearly cut off! So frustrating.
  13. P

What do you want to see less of in X&Y?

I absolutely agree. The issue with having NPCs block your way forward is just that, instead of being unable to proceed because you don't have the correct HM or power or item or whatever, you just can't proceed because it isn't TIME to proceed yet, and THAT breaks the immersion of the game. When...
  14. P

In Crystal, (which is the game I played from gen II) you could find Gastly on the third route at night, as well as in the Sprout Tower, which is pretty early game, after all, and Gastly and its evolutions are considered to be excellent and can learn a number of psychic moves. In Black and White...
  15. P

I really hope they go back to letting us trade pokemon as soon as we have caught one. I can't tell you how annoying it is to have to wait until after the first gym has been beaten to trade. It makes it impossible to do a mono-run with any non-starter pokemon, which I miss being able to do.
Back
Top Bottom