• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!
PurplePegasus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fellow pony fan!!! :3 wanna be friends?! :D
    Reactions: PurplePegasus
    PurplePegasus
    PurplePegasus
    Glad you had a fun time! Which treats did you get?

Oh. Makes sense now. Thanks for informing me.

You're welcome. Don't worry. These things happen. I am sure that she'll be alright. And I hope that you stay strong against autism and have friends who can help you through this.

Woah. You've been here quite a while. Guess I'm still a junior around here. :p
    SylveonSparklit
    SylveonSparklit
    I ate naturally flavored stuff at home xD Umn, i remember vanilla wafer cookies...

No prob :3

I have supportive friends now. But in the past I had loads of enemies, who made me wish to just end it all over my liking cute/pretty/girly things. So much trauma....*sigh*

heh you're my junior yep :3
    PurplePegasus
    PurplePegasus
    Sounds tasty! Which cookies are your favorite?

Aww... At least it is in the past. Now you can just look ahead towards the bright horizon and aim for a bright future. Do you still have any enemies?

Guess I should call you Duchess Korrina. :p
    Thank you for the follow.
    PurplePegasus
    PurplePegasus
    It's alright. You're welcome. :)

I felt sorry for him. He was trying to help you. And you got the name right. Do you think things could have been different if he was intelligent?

I love it as well. He tried at the end to be smart, but didn't factor in all the variables.
    pokemon is a mistake
    pokemon is a mistake
    For sure. But if he was intelligent, he would have no purpose in the game, so it is a complicated situation. I feel like GLaDOS already fills the role of intelligent robot in Portal.
    PurplePegasus
    PurplePegasus
    That's very insightful and true. I really hoped that Wheatley would return in a Portal 3. But I don't see that happening any time soon.

How do you think would they handle a Portal 3?
    Your current avatar is so cute! :D
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Still no lessons *shrug*
    My mom just started a new job so it might happen sooner rather than later though.

Pretty great!
    PurplePegasus
    PurplePegasus
    I hope it happens soon. Learning to drive is a very necessary skill.

I'm glad.

How did your Christmas go?
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Been a few months, I've had one lesson so far. Planning to do more soon, but I feel like such a novice for once... it's weird.

I really enjoyed it!
    Just saying hi =D

Cool! You're from South Africa! What's it like?
    PurplePegasus
    PurplePegasus
    You should come to South Africa! We have many sandy beaches and a mountain shaped like a table! :p

Do you sometimes see Tarzan? :p
    I can just imagine. A change of scenery would do you good. :)

It certainly is, but cool wouldn't be the right word to use. Maybe more like hot? :p

I haven't been on a safari at all. And I have lived my life here! :p
    Maybe we can go on one together sometime as friends?
    Revenge of the Boyega
    Revenge of the Boyega
    Sweet! I mean, where I come from, beaches are plentiful and there is quite a lot of explored areas and adventures galore, but it just doesn't seem as exciting as driving through a savanna, hacking through a rain forest or navigating your way through a market, crammed with spices and fruits! I read Roald Dahl's memoirs when he was in Africa and I couldn't be more psyched to go. My brother is going to visit there for three months, and he can totally handle himself. I wish it was me xD

I also heard of Cape Town where there are mini penguins and wildlife on it's doorstep! Sure, there is this rat-thing in my roof and a strange frog that keeps getting stuck in bottles, but it's nothing on the scale of prairie dogs and hyenas >:^D

Did I mention that naked mole rats are my favourite animals?

Basically xD But the advantage of trees is that you're sheltered from wind a lot.

Last year I went on holiday (twice!) and that was so cool. I held a baby crocodile! :D Now I'm stuck at home, save for the occasional outing up to town. I love the flip out of the country but there is nothing quite like the city.

I LOVE the heat. It's the blooming stinking horrid cold that annoys me xD

Totally! =D I'm looking forward to travelling, particulary Italy and France :p
    PurplePegasus
    PurplePegasus
    True. I don't live near any of those experiences, but I can just imagine how it would be. :)

You'll go one day! Where exactly in Africa is he staying?

Well, it's not on the doorstep, but there is a Waterfront with an aquarium! Yes, nothing like a safari and exotic wildlife to excite oneself! :)

Not at all. Guess you're a big fan of Rufus the naked mole rat then. :p

That's true. It's like a big leafy blanket keeping you warm and safe.

Awww... It must have looked so adorable! What do you enjoy the most of the city?

Yes, you can enjoy a nice refreshing swim with friends. You can also enjoy some delicious, cool ice cream. :)

I am glad! :D Which places are on your list of travels?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…