Recent content by PyroCross

1. P

New Orleans - Should it be Rebuilt?

Man, you think - it's essentially $1 trillion going into Louisiana via FEMA, Red Cross, everybody... NNO and the state of Louisiana is going to be the top city in the country from this. That's my bet.
  2. P

Who's next?

I don't think it'll be a natural disaster - I think it'll be a pandemic. Seriously, it could happen now couldn't it? And Wellington's probably going to get the Big One - but that probably won't be that severe but like 2/3 of the city will be either rubble or seriously damaged given the...
  3. P

Hurricane Katrina

Worst thing is, they cannot fix one of the levees - so one of the lakes will have to match the New Orleans flood level for the water to stop going through and the pressure to drop. Their pumps aren't working, and everything looks to be a mess right now..
  4. P

Google IM launches

Archaic: I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do this. Because I'll need to use iChat because I have a Macintosh OSX, so I'll need to try this out. But I'm going to get Skype as well and a headset. :( Any good headsets out there that are affordable?
  5. P

Whats you gender?

I just unevened it out. It's sad - I wear a couple icons of Yuna randomly on IGN for a couple weeks and then regulars think I'm a girl. Disturbing.
  6. P

^ The one above

^ Knows it is correct. ^_^
  7. P

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Whenever Pokeymon doesn't. What is Bulbagarden.net?
  8. P

^ The one above

^ Knows that the person above him is messing with his head. :D
  9. P

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Whenever you become fluent in the l33tness, and that's as soon as you become fluent in the hax0rzness. Why did Pokemon.com spell Pokemon Pokeymon when they described their recent tours?
  10. P

What's the Longest You've Ever Stayed Awake?

I've done a few hours - but I have bad memories of myself having to do to the toilet every 10 minutes like 6 times in a frecking row before taking a Panadol and getting like 5 hours sleep. X(
  11. P

What is your current MSN name?

The first bit is always there but I always change the added comment: PyroCross [Optimism is the new Happiness] says:
  12. P

Hurt me! Heal me! Water Pokemon!

Wooper 21 Corphish 4 - Marill 14 Lapras 26 Dewgong 27 Gyarados 22+ Vaporeon 22 Dratini 22 Poliwhirl 25 Seaking 16-
  13. P

It came from room 104

BTW, I'm halfway through my year. Upcoming year: Senior (Year 11, 10th Grade I think for Aus/Americans, different system here in New Zealand) Clubs: Magazine, Basketball (in more ways than one) School starts for me on: Started January somethingorrather. Classes: Geography, Economics (never...
  14. P

My, aren't we a little archaic...

Wouldn't the location one be mainly American and some dotted across the globe? Dunno how much it would be interesting..
  15. P

COMPLETE: The Prize [oneshot, G]

^^ It still sounds good. Short and flows really well - like Barb said, definitely very impressive - I'll say that much.
Back
Top Bottom