PyroPokeman
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds like an infinite circle of mess/neatness xD
    Good luck with Apollo Justice!!! You better tell me how much you are liking it when you start eh? c:
    Online is the best way for you then ^^ plus you avoid all kinda stuff like bad employers, I heard some big stores have those rude ones who aren't willing to help :c
    If there's something I don't have it ocd heh, I wish I had at least a bit.. I am a mess.

Wat D: You sure are amazing..! I am not touching math ever..
    Don't have stores where you live? At least Record Breaker should be easy or so I think. Tho getting used ones is way cheaper. :eek:
    Then Bravely Second, to the list too :p

Amazing ^^ )/ I wouldn't study that kinda thing tho, too many numbers.
    Are you looking for the DS or 3DS Devil Survivors? Since both have been remakes now. DS2 (Record Breaker) just came out this month c:
    So you like jrpgs? :eek:

We all have that dream don't you think? ^^ What do you wanna be?
    SMT fan too? OwO!!! You are my true bro!

What I was waiting for the most is already released, etrian mystery dungeon xD What I am looking for next month is Lord of magna for the 3ds. You?
    When it comes to Fire Emblem characrers I prefer Lucina xd
    All FF games really now? :0 Now that's a challenge! But good luck with all that ^^ You must be looking forward to the new Fire Emblem then
    Feel ya there pal uwu I like to battle in Pokemon but I'd nevet get in the Championship level.

Your avi tho, if I see right someone is a Fire Emblem fan? Or just for Smash?
    *insert questioning ~ Moderatto theme here*
    White Crow: I was looking at my profile when I saw in my visitors list a name I never seen before so I had to check, who knows what kind of people could it be? I just hit back. So I am clean.

Hmmm it's a good argument :eek:
    How do you explain your username being in the users visitors list? And she says she doesn't know. Thar's clearly a violation of the code of Profile's visiting!
    Eheheheheh I don't know what are you talking about? >.>;;
    Profile invasion agaisnt the user White Crow, and saying "TAKE THAT!" to a judge -w- You have no escape!
    That was easy xD The easier and shorter case! I am the best attorney >:D
    You are sentenced, Pyropokeman. To battle me!
    Alright, Give me the rundown as to what happened in the RP. It turns out I was gone a lot longer than I though, and when I tried reading it all, I kinda lost myself in the middle of it.
    Wow XD . Nice! LOL, the Arc-V fans are rising Xb . Yeah, I'm really Hoping it keeps going Strong :p . I don't want there to be any villains, though, after ZeXal O.O .
    I LOOOVE IT >:D !! I like how the aesthetics have a lot of vivid colors and patterns like in ZeXal, but are balanced out with a lot of muted natural ones, and the majority of the city, which is dark. Yuya's got some Judai/Yuma elements that I've liked, like the laid-back attitude of Judai, combined with smiling to cover up his pain like Yuma, but also with other elements as well. I really love how attention-starved he is, but also afraid and sensitive to disapproval. It's really relateable for me. Also, Yuzu just rocks! Although she's cutesy and girly like Kotori, she also has the ice-queen thing going like Rio did. Her brutishness is the best part XD . I absolutely adore that cutie:crush:! I'm praying she doesn't become a damsel-in-distress. How about you? What're your feels about it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom