Recent content by PyroPokeman

1. PyroPokeman

Sun and Moon Ending Theme: Pose

Visually, the running is great, I love it. I just don't think the song works well with it.
  2. PyroPokeman

Looks like it. They pose to the type Rotomdex is getting attacked by.
  3. PyroPokeman

There. Everyone, that's the Ash you get if you age him. This is why we don't age Ash. Joking aside, the actual ending. Visually, I like it, but song wise, kind of isn't as good when Ash and Pikachu do their running. The abuse of Rotomdex though, while Ash and Pikachu pose, that is great.
  4. PyroPokeman

So, uh...which wallpaper/theme do you have for your 3DS/2DS?

I shuffle themes. I have the Bravely Second theme. Both Ace Attorney Dual Destinies themes Both Ace Attorney Trilogy themes. And a Fire Emblem Fates theme.
  5. PyroPokeman

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

7/10 I don't like the OP as much as I used to, but it's alright.
  6. PyroPokeman

Sun & Moon opening theme - Alola!!

Well yeah, Aloha is both hello and goodbye. All my childhood watching Lilo and Stitch backs that up, but even the region is called Alola.
  7. PyroPokeman

Sun & Moon opening theme - Alola!!

You know, I have very mixed feelings with the fact that the region, hello and goodbye is all "Alola". I don't imagine an actual country would last without everyone going insane. Even the first OP is called Alola, my goodness.
  8. PyroPokeman

Preview Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon

Pika Punch. sweet. I love the fluidity of the animation, pretty sweet. Oh, and the grin. It wan't that big a deal. Just one of the many pieces of art they made for promotion. What, did people think he'd be wearing that face like a mask all throughout the series?(it's make a pretty nice...
  9. PyroPokeman

Nintendo Switch discussion

It's a cool idea, I guess. Though in the end what matters are the games and the efficiency of the system. I'm sure they'll be good, but I want to see it in more than just this. I don't care for Skyrim, I don't care for that NBA game, I don't care for Mario, I don't care for Zelda. Give me some...
  10. PyroPokeman

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Pokemon Sun and Persona 5.
  11. PyroPokeman

How tall are you?

It's 5'5'' at the moment.
  12. PyroPokeman

Reason behind your username

Red's my favorite color, I love Pokemon, I like fire Pokemon, I'm male, my mom could never pronounce Pokemon right, calling it "Pokeeman", I was having a difficult time creating a username that would allow me to enter a forum. PyroPokeman.
  13. PyroPokeman

Trailers and News Discussion

Well, it looks like Tsareena has found her way to get into Alola, Pokemon anime fans should be happy. Alolan Grimer looked like a discolored Grimer. Alolan Muk though, that guy's terrifying.
  14. PyroPokeman

Physical or Digital?

Gotta have that sweet case and cartridge. The new game smell is the best.
Back
Top Bottom