Qing'e
Local time
9:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• myanimelist.net/character/18057/Hikari_Kohinata :D Amanchu! (the anime she's prota of) begins airing on july 8. Watch it XD it's about Scuba Diving <3
    *looks at your messages* so you are in URPG? :eek:
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    So we both need practice then xD; do they RP here?
    I will -w-;
    White Crow
    White Crow
    He is from other site :/ I should drag him here sometime xD
    As long as you appear for the battles I'll be happy :p
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Interesting xD
    I can, if any happen :p
    I definitely not an expert, but I really like reading up on the MBTI personality stuff! Every time I've taken a test I've gotten ISTJ, and I tend to gravitate toward characters that seem like they'd also be that type. I'm a firm believer in ISTJ for Logy at least lol. Are you interested in personality types too?
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Nice! I've taken a test once, and got ISTP. Sorry, but Logy? Yep! I think it's an interesting concept, and there's a good deal of truth to the different typings, although, of course, each is a spectrum, nobody fits the exact mold.
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    Oh, Logy is the guy in my current avatar! He's from Atelier Escha & Logy... one of the very few games I've ever 100%'d actually haha. Yeah, I think the types can tell you a lot about a person to an extent, though definitely not set in stone.
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    I see! Sounds like an interesting game, but I don't have those consoles. -w- Exactly.
    Thank you, Rabbit!! Got some Fates DLC, so time to work through it now haha!
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    You're welcome! The newest set? I need to play through those myself, aha
    hi hi and WELCOME back to the URPG!! <3 hope you're having fun so far! If you have any questions on recent changes or just want to talk or anything, I'm here for you! Glad to see someone return!
    Do you happen to know anybody that would be able to sub into my mafia game? I had a list of four subs, two of whom posted in thread to say they were too busy to sub in, and a third was around this morning, but didn't post in-thread, which leads me to believe she can't/won't sub in either. Hopefully the fourth will take the slot, but I'd like to have a back up plan, just in case.
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    I can check around the list of people I know, but having asked around for recent sub needs, I found a lot of the top candidates were too busy or just uninterested..
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    So I gathered. This is a more "relaxed" game than Paragon, though...maybe that will help.
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    We'll see.
    Happy Purim, my friend!
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Ah, I see.
    It went fairly well. My stomach was bothering me for a good part of the day, but it could be worse.
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    Just remember not to start drinking alcohol until after you've eaten dinner.
    I've got a story about the Fast of the Firstborn...
    -_-;
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    I don't really drink, so that's not an issue. And yes, I've heard about what alcohol can do on an empty stomach. -w-;
    Are you wondering where he went?

Me too. The mystery of his abscense is one of the stranger ones...
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    ....You were talking about me, yes? Please, I'm disappointed :p
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    i was actually talking about Zwampert. I caught a glimpse of you looking at 'em as i was passing by.
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Oh, right, you can see that now. ^^; Yep, I found my way there while wandering around as usual. A mystery, indeed..
    Happy birthday, my good friend! :D

Do you think I could add you to my 3DS friends list?
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Thanks! :D

Sure~ For your convenience, my FC is 2621-2760-8653.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Awesome! Thank you so much! MIne is 5198-2448-2351. :D
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    You're quite welcome, and I'll add you now. :D
    Hey Ben how's it going? :)
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Hey, it's been a while! I'm doing well, how are you? :) (But I must ask, to what do I owe the pleasure of this greeting? :p)
    Ahhh I wasn't sure, I commented on someone's post on my VM and they didn't get a notification :(
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    I've heard at least one person mention they're put off by the layout. -w-
    Who lnows?
    Indeed. And hopefully things can and will be changed to be more workable and/or appealing.
    L
    Lysson
    Jeeze, but the friends and community are what's important!
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    True, true.
    Oops, really sorry I missed your message! I was so tired I went to sleep pretty early. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom