Qing'e
Local time
6:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm waiting for FE Fates too :D! I hope the limited edition isn't too expensive :/ I've mostly been playing Minecraft and Dragon Quest xD
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Good! :D Hopefully Nintendo of Europe aren't idiots about it. The American SE release was a scalper's playground. :/ Nice, nice xD
    (Btw, you don't have to post a separate message every time, just click comment under the first message ^^)
    Indeed I do :D I'm good thanks! I need to become more active again since I've been busy playing various games xD How are you?
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Good :D Nice to hear! Oh, for example? xD I'm doing well. Waiting to get FE Fates, hopefully soon.
    Yo, I heard you were gathering participants for some CAH? I dunno when you're doing it next, but count me interested!
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Oh, word spreads, huh? There should be a game sometime this weekend, I'll be sure to let you know. ^^
    It looked fun! I think I want to participate next time if it's on a Friday or the weekend. :3
    Reactions: Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Good! I'll be sure to tell you if a game happens, then. :3
    I did for like 30 seconds but my connection was bad and you were the only one so I closed it. If you got a good game going I can try to get on again.
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    I did, and more players are always welcome. ^-^
    Yo, Touhou owns. Good character good series.

There's really nothing to making a GIF work as a profile picture. Just use it. The tricky part is making it fit within the size limit, but otherwise, you don't need to do anything special. That said XenForo has a strange obsession with using differenly-sized versions of your profile pic in different places, so making it animated everywhere is an issue...
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Well, all I can say is good luck. Tbh, Bullet Hell isn't exactly an interest of mine, I just enjoy the characters and music. Very much the music.

I see. Yeah, the hosting change took away a few nice features that VBulletin had. Thing is, I'm asking for a friend who tried to upload a gif avatar (which, of course, failed), but it's frozen still everywhere, so it seems it's not that simple...
    System Error
    System Error
    You should give'em a try some time! Start with PCB or MoF and work from there. Also some music lines up to events in-game and it's great.

Weird. Maybe you really can't upload GIF avatars anymore, though this one I had predated the forums change. If not a filesize thing, just another thing to bring up in the bugs/etc topic, I guess.
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    I probably will! Noted, thanks. I also recall hearing Imperishable Night is relatively easy and a good starting point. I see, interesting.

Yep. That seems like the case. You had to reupload your avatars iirc however, and yours still works... Something to ask about, indeed.
    I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT YOU JUST RUINED MY BEAUTIFUL FLOWER GARDEN.
    Reactions: Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    I see. Oh, then how do group chats work? I think I'll make an account, actually, just because.
    Scarlet Sky
    Scarlet Sky
    Group chats are the only method of registering people right now. You can still talk in private, but they have to be on a server first.
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    I see. i actually did make an account, so I noticed. Would you be interested in starting a Bulba server?
    Now that the forums are back, I can't figure this new place out!

So how have you been?
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Yeah, it's a bit confusing =P

I've been well, how are you? ^-^
    Rixen
    Rixen
    I'm having trouble just finding everything, took me a good minute to figure out how to respond to this >_>

Pretty good, just busy with school work.
    Almost didn't recognize you. Changing usernames mid-game is fine with ME.

I wish I could change my username, but I don't seem to have that option...how odd.
    Can you change your usertitle anymore? -w-
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Assuming this is Rabbit.

Apparently it's not enabled for us plebians regular users yet.

EDIT: Apparently strikethrough on these comments isn't enabled either.
    Was there anything that surprised (good or bad) you about college or were you pretty prepared and everything was as expected?
    Do you have any classes you really enjoy this semester?

Minneapolis (it's the trip that picture I posted in your discussion room is from [sub]That I could have worded better. >>;[/sub]) It was nice, I had never been there before.
    College, Christmas shopping, stuff around the house, etc. Fun fun. (And thanks, I appreciate the sentiment. ^^)
    I keep leaning towards English... but I just don't want to make the "wrong" choice, ya know?

A bit. My trip last month threw me off, and then trying to balance here and TPPS, eep. e.e I'm going to try and visit after getting caught up with stuff, which will hopefully be before the end of the year.
    Nah, I took the class to expand my vocabulary since I was thinking of doing something with English. Would not be able to handle being in the medical field, lol, I get antsy just looking at some of the stuff in the textbook. (Mostly the needles and circulatory system material. :dead:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom