QuantumPolagnus
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I saw you too, but I tried to contact you and the game froze a bit, then the screen got this error again.
    Oh, man, I'm sorry for all this trouble =/
    Telmex, it's manly a telephone company here in Mexico, but they started to add internet to their services.
    The owner of the company gets a lot of money for his shitty services.
    91010, 52102, 84030..
    They're very unrelated and very annoying
    I haven't try that... I'll do it someday over the weekend.
    Let me try it a few more times and if I can't get it to work, we'll try it some other time, if you can, of course.
    Thanks, dude, I have no idea what's wrong with the wi-fi.
    I did a lot of trades with my HG game, but since I started playing Black, it kinda went like this.
    Oh, alright, I'll keep trying to get in, I keep getting all sorts of weird error codes :S
    That's the problem of having a shitty wi-fi. =/
    I waited a while, so I left to breed a couple eggs and it looks like we missed each other. :p I'm back in the Wi-Fi Club, now.

Actually, let me check your FC to see if it's right... yeah, it's right... I'm headed back into the WFC.
    I was in a couple of times but I didn't see you.
    And I double check your FC, it's the right one =/
    Sorry I didn't get back to you, I was kinda busy today or something like that.
    I'll check it out tomorrow, I'll get off school early, and if it's working, I'll be around the same hour your VM or whenever you're ready :)
    Woah, dude, seems like my wi-fi doesn't love me tonight.
    Could you hold that Tynamo for me?.. I'd like to try it again tomorrow, if you can, of course :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom