Recent content by QuantumPolagnus

1. QuantumPolagnus

SwSh LF: HA Cufant/Copperajah, FT: Most every other HA, Pokerus, or general breeding services

I'm looking for a Heavy Metal Cufant or Copperajah. I have most every HA available through Gen 7 and a smattering of Gen 8/9 HA's. I'm also updating my living dex since Gen 7, so if you want a HA 'mon or something competitively bred, I can breed pretty much anything (minus a few Galarian forms...
  2. QuantumPolagnus

[Gen VII] Synchronizer Abra Giveaway

Gen 7, and yes, I have the Calm one.
  3. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VII: LF Popplio

Absolutely! My FC is in my signature - what's yours?
  4. QuantumPolagnus

I still have a bunch of these Abra left for anyone that wants them.
  5. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VII: LF Popplio

Hey, Stits. I can trade you a Popplio, if you'd like - I have extras lying around.
  6. QuantumPolagnus

Since you're offering, I'd love to get my hands on some of the ones you have - I need the following for working on my Pokédex, anyway: Dratini Goomy Growlithe Vanillite Pancham (Scrappy Pangoro w/ False Swipe, Thief, Double Team, and Entrainment is my favorite HA/held item hunter) Deino Honedge
  7. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VII: LF Electric Terrain mon

I just caught a Togedemaru, which can learn Electric Terrain and breed with Pikachu. I'd be happy to breed and trade you one. I'd be happy to trade you for a PP Up.
  8. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VII: LF Sun exclusives for their Moon counterparts

Hey, are you available? I'm online to trade, now.
  9. QuantumPolagnus

I'm breeding you a Turtonator right now. *Edit: Turtonator is bred; working on Rufflet, now. *Edit 2: Hatching Rufflet, breeding Cottonee. *Edit 3: Done!
  10. QuantumPolagnus

So, I just finished breeding an army of Synchronize Abra and I have a bunch of leftovers that need good homes, so I figured I'd give them away to whoever wants them. I'm not asking for anything, but if you want to throw any items or Moon exclusives my way, I won't turn them down. What I...
  11. QuantumPolagnus

I have Rufflet, Cottonee, and Turtonator and would be happy to trade. Btw, nice phone - I'm loving my Pixel XL.
  12. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VII: Looking for Pokerus

Hey, I have Pokérus I can trade you. Would you mind trading it for a PP Up or a Bottle Cap?
  13. QuantumPolagnus

For Trade: Aloan Vulpix with HA 4EM and Pokérus

Thanks for the Vulpix!
  14. QuantumPolagnus

Great timing on getting online! I just finished breeding a few Fomantis that fit the description: two are Mild, and one is Quiet.
  15. QuantumPolagnus

I could breed you a Contrary Fomantis with Leaf Storm (in a Premier Ball). Would that be acceptable? *Edit: Oh, yeah, I'd like one of the 31/x/31/31/31/31 ones (all but Atk).
Back
Top Bottom