Q
Local time
10:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would you mind letting me trade you a Magmar so I can get Magmotar? It's the last Pokemon I need someone else to help me get? : )
    Well, I rebooted the router and got it working. Let me know if you still want to try this.
    My wifi connection is being stupid right now. I have to wait for my roomate to come home and fix it, so could we do this this weekend instead? I have no idea what's going on. : (
    Oh, if you could would you mind letting me trade you a Dusclops then trading in back so I can have Dusknoir?
    Alright. User name is Cosmo. Code is 1848 0904 1701 Let me know when is a good time for you.
    Well last season we we're yes, now we're in the Championship. Hoping to get promotion this season of course though back in the EPL.
    Don't worry we're both old enough to see through all of that. I seem to now have a premenant ban from the irc which is probably for the best. As it is really for the CHILDREN of the site.

I expect mods and admins to abuse their power where ever I go, I admin a site and wouldn't allow it myself, but then I wouldn't put spyware ads on my site like this one. Which is downright dangerous to a an IE user.
    Thanks for the offer! And actually, I need Latios and I'm willing to trade Latais. Get back to me whenever you're ready. : )
    So if arsenal = awesome, and stinky poopoo = awesome, therefore Arsenal = stinky poopoo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom