Queen Cynthia
Local time
10:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, good sir or madam! I see you're a fan of a certain champion, and you like dragons! Well, I have just the club for you! Just sign here and there.... Right on the dotted line! And, voila, your soul is mine! I mean, click right here and join the SignatureShipping Club!

Thanks for being a member, buddy! Also..... *prints that pic of Cynthia Sombra29 gave you, places in a Playboy magazine* :naughty:
    Thanks, and no, unfortunately, I don't. I will be leaving for camp tomorrow, too. Well, I hope you have a great summer. =]
    How are you. I am so so so sorry. I have not been there for Cynthia at all lately, or seen how you are doing. I am leaving for camp soon, too. I respect you so much, and you are doing great! Happy related Birthday, too. We are both Gemini's.
    Disregard what everyone else is saying, Cynthia's heavenly chest getting painted over is clearly the biggest tragedy to hit Pokemon since Porygon sent a bunch of kids to the hospital.

You are a gentleman and a scholar for bringing this issue to light.
    I don't have a photo of myself on the computer... even if I had, I see no reason why I should give it to YOU of all people...
    I have to say Iteru's concerns might actually be right, since you're insisting so much to see a photo of me... with a crazy (MANLY!) guy like you, who knows?!
    Anyway, I don't need you to rate how "manly" I am... and as I said before: 1- it's impossible to know someone's personality based on their look, 2- I never said I'm "manly"
    Also, I have to laugh at you again for claiming to be a mature adult yet acting like a little kid, trying to convince everyone that you are "manly", being extremely serious about a kids cartoon, etc... I hope you realize I'm sure not the only one who's laughing at your posts
    I don't want to be mean, but seriously... calm down, enjoy this cartoon instead of taking it so seriously and stop being so afraid of not being "manly"... there's nothing wrong with being and non-"manly" guy
    LOL XD yeah, I fear to show my photo to the manly queen who's trying to be so serious but ends up being a joke and very childish himself
    Thank you very much^^
    I didn't even notice that today was my 2nd anniversary ^^ Thanks for informing me ^^

Also, have a nice birthday party

btw. Wanna join the new Cynthia Club? I'd love to welcome you there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom