Recent content by Queen Cynthia

1. Queen Cynthia

Time to say goodbye

Hi there. It wasn't an easy decision for me but due to reasons that I do not wish to further elaborate on, I'd like to inform you that I'm leaving this place. I've been a member for many years and it's always been my pleasure to share my thoughts on the latest episodes with you. My account...
  2. Queen Cynthia

Preview JN135: Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!!

I was wondering what would happen after Ash wins the PWC and I was pretty sure Ash could finally get replaced. But having learned now that Ash promised to both Cynthia and Leon to battle again some day, I'm getting more and more conviced Ash won't get replaced after all, otherwise he couldn't...
  3. Queen Cynthia

Review JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

You're getting me wrong I guess. Of course Ash shouldn't be handicapped. The fact that Ash and Cynthia used gimmicks while for example Volkner and Iris didn't in their respective battles isn't the problem here at all. If you ask me the real problem is that only Ash was given the priviledge (and...
  4. Queen Cynthia

Sure he won that battle against Volkner fair and square because everything they did was within the official rules right from the start and Ash didn't get any advantage or priviledges. My point is that by declining Leon's offer Ash should have shown real greatness and that he doesn't want to take...
  5. Queen Cynthia

Actually, that was my favorite scene! Great to see that Cynthia and Diantha seem to be such close friends :giggle:
  6. Queen Cynthia

I think that comparion is not quite fitting. In my eyes it does make a difference if according to the official rules you are allowed to use one gimmick but don't do it simply because you don't have one (which in Volkner's case was his "fault") or if the rules clearly state that you mustn't use...
  7. Queen Cynthia

Well... that's it.. I don't really know If I should congratulate Ash. If you're allowed to use three gimmicks while all the other Champions have to play by the official rules fair and square (regardless of the fact the Leon offered it, you see, Ash could have just declined that offer), this...
  8. Queen Cynthia

Review JN130: The Finals II: "Toy Around"

Let somebody who's been learning an instrument and doing sports tell you this: Training equals experience and experience equals strength. So, yes Experience (and training ) is everthing, as easy as that! It's absurd to think that, under noral circumstances, Garchomp, let alone Mega-Garchomp...
  9. Queen Cynthia

Review JN131: The Finals III: "The Strongest"

It's kind of entertaining how people start whining as soon as poor Ash is being treated unfairly by some moves or Pokemon (Rillaboom in that case) or by bad writing in general. As far as I'm concerned, I don't care because that's what happened to Cynthia before, so it doesn't hurt at all if Ash...
  10. Queen Cynthia

That simply is not true! Cynthia herself said that her mega-evolving Garchomp was a sign of respect and acknowledgement towards Iris and her achievements. Plus, Cynthia is not the kind of person who would use excuses or pretent something that's not true So, can people please stop saying that...
  11. Queen Cynthia

I'd actually love to answer that questions of yours because it's easy: None of all the factors, except maybe using Pikachu (I've taken into account Ash's current unexperienced team and his so-called "crazy tactics" that once used to be interesting and unorthodox, but now more and more have...
  12. Queen Cynthia

That is true, the Anime is not the games. However, and this has been my main point in the review threads of the last few weeks: Apart from some very basic game mechanics (Ground-types being immune to Electric-type moves etc...), at least some very basic level of logic should be applied to the...
  13. Queen Cynthia

Preview JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

4 episodes?? Oh dear, no... :sneaky: Just when I thought it would be over soon....
  14. Queen Cynthia

Well, it might.... But don't you think you're stretching it too far just so it makes sense somehow (and just because "it's canon" so it must be right?). No offense intended but it looks to me like supporters of that scene try to make all kind of "mind gymnastics" just to explain what Occam's...
  15. Queen Cynthia

Well, then we must have watched two different episodes. I can hardly think of another explanation for it. First, Sirfecth'd used Consecutive Cut / Fury Cutter (a Bug-type move) to scratch the top layer of the ice. Then ,the psychic energy from Psychic Terrain was "flowing out" as if you pierced...
Back
Top Bottom