Quetsol Melt
Local time
11:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Thank you very much!~ I'll enjoy training the little guy!~ X3 And that's fine, they are so beautiful~

Your welcome. I don't know if he has any good IV's or anything, and I doubt it. But he had a great nature~
    You can use either one. If I get one working, the second one's my newer one that I use primarily.
    I'll take care of it~ :D The other pattern I need is Jungle, but I asked WindBlast and he said he'd be able to get me one. So I think I'll be able to get that final one!

Okay, still trying to get a connection. I'm on Nintendo Support and everything! DX
    Thank you so much! T3T If it's not too much trouble, I'd appreciate one with 5IVs. -w- And, I'd like the name Umi, please~ Thanks so much!!~
    ----------
    I have the Polar, Ocean and Savanna patterns readily available for trade if anyone ever needs any of those and I don't need anything special for them :)
    ----------
    PLEASE, CAN I HAVE AN OCEAN PATTERN?!?! T^T I just need two more patterns!
    I loved Aromatisse too. At first I was a bit disappointed by the plague doctor thing, but it grew on me. I love its animations, specially when Aromatisse uses the move Calm Mind. Such a diva. :p My top five faves are:

Delphox. My new favorite Pokémon. <3 I love the design, the type, the in-game animations, etc. It is funny because Fennekin was my least favorite Kalos starter for a long time, but in the end, it became my favorite. It is also worth noting that I voted for it in the initial poll about "which Gen VI starter do you prefer?" when Gen VI was announced. lol Reading a lot of people hating on Delphox was really sad to me, but thankfully most of the hate faded away almost a month after the release.

Aegislash. It seems to me that Game Freak intentionally designed Doublade that way, to make Aegislash look even more awesome. While its pre-evolution is nothing but two Honedge stuck together, Aegislash is sword & shield monster, with an AMAZING ability and design. It saved my butt a lot of times in my first Y playthrough.

Greninja. Great design. You wasn't around here the time it was leaked, but almost everybody said Greninja was fake, because it didn't have the foam, like its pre-evolutions, but I was one of the few ones that believed it was legit, because of how creative its design is. People mocked me, but in the end I was right. Greninja was real :D I really like it. Also, Water/Dark is a bad ass type.

Meowstic (female). Such a cute little beast. It is SO good to use and so cute. I also love how stoic its pre-evolution is. Dem eyes

• Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom