Quetsol Melt
Local time
1:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Oh it's all good. It's just I looked away from the screen when it appeared and I thought to myself, "Why is it purple? Wait... no. NO."

If I get another one through some crazy odds, I'll give it to you. No promises though since I'm outta that Safari as soon as I encounter the other two.
    If I do end up deciding to trade it, I will most likely make a trade thread. I'll be thinking about it the whole week, so I might not trade it anyways.
    I'd love the help!
    I'll keep you in mind for whenever I get my project going.

& You'll be glad to know that I have full-on evolutions in mind for
    older pokemon, inculding Drifblim, Rapidash, Eevee, Dragonair (an altenate evolution)
    Mandibuzz & Altaria so far.
    Yeah, I wouldn't count with DLC, since they already stated they are against it. I actually feel good about the "low" amount of new Pokémon, I think there are too many already of them and unlike the person below, I don't think it was hard to make a "new Pokémon only team", since I actually played the game twice with only Generation VI Pokémon. But that isn't important. So, out of the new Pokémon, which ones did you enjoyed the most? As you can see, I felt in love with the Fennekin line after discovering its final evolution. Braixen was already amazing, but Delphox? Freaking best Pokémon ever (to me, ofc).
    Hi!

Well, story wise, it was decent. I feel like Flare wasn't involved enough, but the AZ part was definitely the best part of it. I wish that part would've been expanded upon more. And as for the new Pokemon, definitely. There's a lot I like at least, but it is a tad annoying to constantly run into old Pokemon. It was pretty difficult making a new Pokemon only team.
    So, did you enjoy XY? Besides the amount of new Pokémon, which I am 100% sure disappointed you.
    LOL, not really, I had type repeats. It was so emotional. I used to be scared of AZ since he was so damn tall, but I love him! DX I also love Lysandre and Team Flare. Those guys were awesome!~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom