Q
Local time
3:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! This is Rae, the creator of the group "We ♥ Kumashun"! Due to a spelling error in the group name (Kumashun as opposed to Kumasyun), as well as the advent that was the release of Pokémon Black and Pokémon White and the official debut of Kumasyun's English name (Cubchoo), the old group was deleted. But, if you're interested, you're more that welcome to join "We ♥ Cubchoo" at http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/group.php?groupid=2110! Thank you!
    They're up.

And, to put it in perspective, games are usually released around v4.0. I'm at the alpha, version 1.3. It'l be a looooooooooooooo[five years later]oooong time before they're completed.

Finally, before I go to bed, please check out the screenshots and marvel at your adorable Waddle Dee-ness. :)
    You're welcome! Just a few pointers, however.

*You generally want to attach an item for courtesy. Even a Mail is a nice touch, however sloppy.
    *Voice Chat is turned off most of the time, so turn it off if whoever you're tradin' with requests it.
    *Charge your DS during trades. If your batteries die during the trade, both Pokemon will be sent to their original owners and you'll be teleported out of the room.
    *Finally, have fun and don't make unreasonable offers.

Also, you are freaking awesome, and so is your Pokemon nicknames. :)
    Oh, uh ,one last thing I need to ask you. Until I get RPG Maker-compatible Yoshi sprites, would it be ok for you to be a Waddle Dee in Terror of the Trolls? I figured you'd wanna be the Jester/Mirror one in my spritesheet(posted in my new album in case you wanna look), but if you want to be a different one, just tell me.
    Sorry for the wait, just found my DS. I'll be in the room about 3 minutes afetr you gimme your Friend Code. :)
    Hi TD. I cloned the beasts for you....

but one problem occured. I accidentally traded my only Crown Entei and Suicune to a friend..but I've still got Raikou! And since you only need one crown beast, I figured that would be ok. To make it up to ya, I'll add in a Movie Celebi(well, it's kinda hacked, but it works). You can use the Celebi in SS to time-travel in case you already haven't. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom