Recent content by Quilt

1. Q

Random Messages

Hello there! :D
  2. Q

Becoming a Pokemon

"F-Fae?" Daisy said, waking up immediately. "B-but how? Who? When?" Her mouth fell open and stayed there. When did she evolve, and what else happened? Daisy thought, feeling as if she was paralyzed.
  3. Q

Becoming a Pokemon

Daisy opened an eye slightly, awakened by a commotion among the others. She slowly stood, let out a yawn, and stretched. She spotted an Empoleon and Jirachi that she didn't see earlier, and also saw Alex standing by a... Pikachu?! She hadn't seen a Pikachu in their group before.. Maybe I just...
  4. Q

Becoming a Pokemon

"Yeah..OK." she said, shaking Alex's hand with her hoof. She was still slightly nervous, but now she knew that they weren't hostile. She smiled. Maybe they could be friends.
  5. Q

Becoming a Pokemon

"AHHH, YOU REALLY ARE TALKING TO ME!" Daisy yelled out. This wasn't a dream at all. It seemed to be real.She really was a Mareep. OK, OK, don't panic. You'll obviously be out of here soon. "Um, I mean.. I-I'm Daisy. Pleased to meet you."
  6. Q

Becoming a Pokemon

OK, I've got to be dreaming. Daisy thought, her teeth chattering. I must be dreaming. There are two Pokemon talking to me. It can't be real, it couldn't be real. Oh no, it's real! She decided she should just get out of this fantasy as quick as she could. "Ummm, you're just playing with my mind...
  7. Q

Becoming a Pokemon

Disy looked up, thinking she could hear others. "Hello? Is anyone there?" she shouted, becoming frightened.
  8. Q

Becoming a Pokemon

OOC: I guess Inever got to posting. But SM did say I was in a few pages earlier. So, I guess I should post then! IC: Daisy drowsily opened her eyes. She was in a forest, with tall trees and soft grass under her. Suddenly, her head shot up. A-am I still alive? She scanned the area around her...
  9. Q

Becoming a Pokemon

If I'm late, then I'm really sorry! If not, then here's my sign up! Name: Daisy Pokemon: Mareep Gender: Female Appearance: Mostly normal, just has a blue orb on her tail instead of a yellow one. History: In an earthquake, a cabinet fell on her. When she awoke, she found she was a Mareep...
  10. Q

Becoming a Pokemon

Shouldn't this be in the Sign-Up thread instead? I'll join, but I'm just asking.
  11. Q

Random Messages #Seven

Yellow, everybody. Blue, red, and yellow. Those are primary colors!
  12. Q

Ken The Pen and Quilawesome's Sprite Shop!

I'll get right on that then!
  13. Q

Random Messages #Seven

Mmmm, chocolate...
  14. Q

Random Messages #Seven

I'm the only one here who doesn't like cheese! D: Oh, hello.
  15. Q

Random Messages #Seven

I've gotta go. Bai!
Back
Top Bottom