• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by radek.tadajewski.7

1. radek.tadajewski.7

REVIEW: S22 EP37: Battle Royal 151!

Apparently Ash reads the title card in the dub version. Unlike the original, Narrator is the one who reads the title card.
  2. radek.tadajewski.7

REVIEW: SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

No, it's not going to be a reboot, the new series will be a continuation to the series.
  3. radek.tadajewski.7

REVIEW: S22 EP36: League Offenders and Defenders!

Great. I guess this can be added to the trivia.
  4. radek.tadajewski.7

REVIEW: S22 EP36: League Offenders and Defenders!

Yeah. I wonder who reads WTP for episode. I hope it's Ash and the classmates reading it or just Ash, Hau, Hala, Kiawe and Sophocles doing it instead.
  5. radek.tadajewski.7

REVIEW: S22 EP34: Pikachu's Exciting Adventure!

Yeah. I watched this episode and it's really boring. Also, Ash's Pikachu, Lycanroc, Rowlet, Meltan and Garchomp are reading WTP for this episode and they are all voiced by the narrator himself, adding "That's me!" for Garchomp revealing itself.
  6. radek.tadajewski.7

PREVIEW: SM145: The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams!

Maybe they'll appear in the last episode of the SM series?
  7. radek.tadajewski.7

PREVIEW: SM145: The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams!

Ash and Kiawe will have a battle in this episode, and Mohn is listed too. Is he going to appear in a flashback or in-person? I'm 100% sure he'll appear in a flashback.
  8. radek.tadajewski.7

REVIEW: S22 EP34: Pikachu's Exciting Adventure!

I wonder who reads WTP for this episode. I have a feeling Narrator is reading it or Ash reads it by himself even though he's reading the title card for this episode unlike the narrator in the original.
  9. radek.tadajewski.7

PREVIEW: SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

But what if Bewear won't let them go? Are they going to stay with it in Alola for the rest of their lives?
  10. radek.tadajewski.7

REVIEW: SM143: Conclusion! Gaogaen VS Nyaheat!!

Well, Torracat's evolution was the best thing I've ever seen, except it fainted while it used too much energy on Kukui's Incineroar. Anyway, the ending theme Type: Wild was updated to include Ash's Incineroar in place of Torracat. I guess the next episode will have an updated opening theme with...
  11. radek.tadajewski.7

REVIEW: SM143: Conclusion! Gaogaen VS Nyaheat!!

Has the ending theme Type: Wild been updated to include Ash's Incineroar for this episode yet?
  12. radek.tadajewski.7

REVIEW: S22 EP33: A Timeless Encounter!

Well, it's probably Professor Kukui's nickname he used to use when he was young.
  13. radek.tadajewski.7

I'm guessing that Ash and young Kukui are reading WTP for this episode, but we have to wait for closed captions and see who reads WTP.
  14. radek.tadajewski.7

Oh, right. I get it.
  15. radek.tadajewski.7

Dubbed or Japanese voice?