• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I'm usually on right at 2-4 depending when I wake up lol night shift is never forgiving when it comes to trying to plan something in daylight hours
    I just compared the Rayquaza with the hacked on and the OT's are not the same and th ID's are also different so I think I have the legit one now but I still want you to clone it and check it. If you find it to be legit you can keep the clone for free XD to replace the hack.:)
    I just got my Rayquaza replaced. Do you want to clone it and check it just to make sure? Thanks man.:)
    I did take a look at Pokemon Secure. It does thave the correct moveset and OT. Are you sure? Here is the link to see XD but from what I can see it is legit XD. I just want to make sure as it looks legit to me. Anyway here is the Link XD.:

Pok

I am going to make a request on Neoseeker for a legit one XD. Thanks man.:(:) I hate hacks XD.:)
    OK. Sounds good. I am on Wi-Fi now XD. Also I will need the Rayquaza cloned please. I am still trying to find a 4th gen cloiner too XD.:)
    I have to find a 4th gen cloner XD. I don't want them off 4th gen completely because I have to keep White open for any massive trades in the future. So I have to get them cloned and transferred. I am having a hard time finding a 4th gen cloner XD. Are you able to pick something from my 5th gen events? That would make it a whole lot easier. My 4th gen cloner that normally clones and transfers can't even get on Wi-Fi due to his new router not accepting his DS. He does not know how to change the settings to allow his DS to be able to see the router. Otherwise I would have contacted him for cloning and transferring XD. Check my thread in Celadon Mart as my 5th Gen events and DW Pokemon are in the 3rd post. I have the Japanese starters from the DW and the Korean DW Rayquaza too XD.:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom