R
Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see you haven't been on since July. We had a few trades that are still waiting to go through, you and i, so when you come on next i would hope that you would be so kind as to contact me ASAP about those. Thanks.
    Never mind. I'm not interested in the Thundurus anymore.

However, I am interested in your EV training services. Could you EV train some Pokémon for me, please? I'll give you the Scizor and/or Dialga in exchange.
    The Scizor is near flawless and shiny, and the Dialga is flawless and shiny. What is the EV spread of Thundurus, by the way?
    I see you but we seem to be having trouble connecting. This was happening to me earlier with some people but I did some trades fine a few hours ago...
    i'm around now! D: i apologize for my lateness, i've been losing power off and on for the past few hours thanks to a wave of thunderstorms >.<
    i'm going to be around for a few hours and for as long as my power holds up :X

EDIT: and.....it also seems, now that i get to check you're wants, that i forgot to edit their names so their names are all still cap locked D: if you want i can re-pal park and transfer them though that would take a little bit more time :x let me know what you'd like me to do.
    Hey I'm sorry I couldn't meet up tonight. I was unexpectedly whisked away from my house all day :X

Hoping to catch you later tonight! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom