Recent content by Radiuh

1. R

Wanting a shiny Vulpix (UT)

I also would like for it to have a good nature. I don't care if it is hacked or something unless it produces bad eggs. I can offer any non shiny UT Pokemon with good natures, an assortment of items, and I can help with trade back evolutions as well.
  2. R

Do you use 2 DS consoles/systems?

Hey guys, just wanted to update this and say that I broke down and decided to buy one.
  3. R

Do you use 2 DS consoles/systems?

I'm really really contemplating the idea of buying a 2nd DS so I can increase the things I can do with my pokemon. For starters, trade evolutions and the white forest. I could really really use all of your help. Thank you.
  4. R

Guess the Pokemon win a Shiny Pokemon!!!!!

Poke of the week: Ursaring All time favorite: Eevee
  5. R

What was/is your Pokemon team for RSE?

I'm currently doing a run through of Ruby and I plan to use a team with Pokemon that lack a sense of popularity. So it could help if you guys could post your teams and I'll find a pattern to see which ones I shouldn't use. Yes, I'm a hipster.
  6. R

Pokemon Horoscope

I am a Lampent. :) I've always loved the cry that Lampent makes. Awesome!
  7. R

Looking for a Growlithe

I also have one. I could use a Baltoy.
  8. R

The Dream World- Official Discussion

How long does it take to get to 10,000 dream world points? I'm getting sick of the same Pokemon in the same areas. Especially since I keep on getting Spooky Mansion and I swear all I see is Mawile and Wobbufet. What are the quickest ways to rack up more points?
  9. R

In Need of Two Mons With Certain Moves.

I have a 4th gen Gyardos with Dark Pulse on my Soul Silver but I only have one DS. :/
  10. R

[DONE] in Need of an Enti, Heatran, and Slackoth

I'm on now. I just have to take a quick shower. I believe my fc is: 4814-0874-7910. I also have to run thru the elite four which won't take long.
  11. R

[DONE] in Need of an Enti, Heatran, and Slackoth

I can give you the Slakoth since they are in my White Forest. Do you have a Yamna?
  12. R

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

I usually do because honestly I could see kids that get starter pokemon as the spoiled kids if we were actually pokemon trainers. Thus, I add the little challenge and personal effect of catching my main pokemon ^^. Usually try to get a Growlithe.
  13. R

Giving away some Pokémon I don't need! (NOW CLOSED)

I sent you a private message.
  14. R

Chimchars and Dragon Dance Bagons!

I have about a half a box of each. The good thing is that I can continue to provide both of these Pokemon. I may even care to breed for natures. Just please fill your requests out like so: Name: FC: Pokemon: Nature: IV's: Fodder pokemon (see appendix): Time you wish to trade: Fodder...
  15. R

Giving away some Pokémon I don't need! (NOW CLOSED)

I really could use: Cyndaquil Yanma Sandshrew Venonat Caravanha Snover Spiritomb And something with PokeRus The Yanma is most important to me, if you can only guarantee one.
Back
Top Bottom