• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Rafelia

1. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Is there a way to find out if wild pokemon encounters are very common, common, etc. in a certain area?
  2. R

ohh yeah I see now in that case is there a way to find out which areas are very common, common etc. ? thank you so much x :)
  3. R

I'm going to use the equations on the page about Tall Grass Tall grass - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia It still has descriptions such as Very Common, Common, Semi-rare, Rare and Very Rare. Are there percentages that let me know which one would be which? Using your...
  4. R

I'm going to use the equations on the page about Tall Grass Tall grass - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia It still has descriptions such as Very Common, Common, Semi-rare, Rare and Very Rare. Are there percentages that let me know which one would be which? Using your...
  5. R

I'm reading about pokemon that you can catch on each route on bulbapedia but I am confused about the percentages under rate. What do these mean? Also why is it different on some other pages where it just says rare, common or average?