Recent content by Rafelia

1. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Is there a way to find out if wild pokemon encounters are very common, common, etc. in a certain area?
  2. R

ohh yeah I see now in that case is there a way to find out which areas are very common, common etc. ? thank you so much x :)
  3. R

I'm going to use the equations on the page about Tall Grass Tall grass - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia It still has descriptions such as Very Common, Common, Semi-rare, Rare and Very Rare. Are there percentages that let me know which one would be which? Using your...
  4. R

I'm going to use the equations on the page about Tall Grass Tall grass - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia It still has descriptions such as Very Common, Common, Semi-rare, Rare and Very Rare. Are there percentages that let me know which one would be which? Using your...
  5. R

I'm reading about pokemon that you can catch on each route on bulbapedia but I am confused about the percentages under rate. What do these mean? Also why is it different on some other pages where it just says rare, common or average?
Back
Top Bottom