• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by RaffStriker

1. R

Guess the Pokemon win a Shiny Pokemon!!!!!

I say it's...MIME JUNIOR!
  2. R

Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

I would love to live in Johto. Because that's my favorite region. And I would honestly love to live in Goldenrod. It's always been my favorite city. In every Generation of Pokemon, I've never favored a city more then Goldenrod City. Plus, I could get the squirt bottle and get Sudowoodo.
  3. R

Rate my three teams I want to make for Wi-Fi please. :)

Hm. I never thought about that. Your right. Thanks. ^_^
  4. R

Rate my three teams I want to make for Wi-Fi please. :)

Okay, these are really the first Wi-Fi teams I've really thought of. I've only really battled the Battle Tower/Frontier. And theses team are in HeartGold. I don't play Black enough to make a team on there. These are just some of my favorite Pokemon I put together to make a team. Also, I've...
  5. R

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

If Pokemon were real. I would want to live in my favorite generation, Johto. And my party would be Sudowoodo(Yeah, that's right. This Pokemon TROLLS fire types into making them think it's a grass type.) Arcanine(Pure awesomeness.) Blastoise(How can you deny a giant, Water cannon mounted turtle?)...
  6. R

The Dark Arts Academy- Start Up!

Destreytor Destreytor smiled as Samantha whispered in his ear. Hm..Seems I'm not the only one who suspects them..Yes..It seems my point has proven. He then whispered back. "Yes, of course we can have a truce. I would never deny that. I know she is up to something..No one lies about eating...
  7. R

Destreytor Destreytor didn't believe one word. He was still highly suspicious of Professor White. But Sirius seemed to believe her, so he didn't say a word. Preposterous! That wench is lying through her god forsaken teeth! How can Sirius believe this Blasphemy? God, am I the only one here...
  8. R

Destreytor He sort of gawked even more at Professor White after her suggestion. Thinking to himself in his head. Hm..a rather, crude intention of her. She doesn't seem the type..Possibly, is she trying to make herself seem more evil then she is? Yes..It seems that way. Perhaps she is just as...
  9. R

Destreytor. Destreytor looked at all the faculty. He then decided to purpose an inquiry. "Hm..It's hard to tell who isn't in the picture I drew. Pretty much everyone was there. But if there is a traitor, someone must have been out of the picture. It had to be someone who wasn't there. For that...
  10. R

Destreytor Destreytor ran into the hall. Seeing Vanessa cornered. But as he arrived, she was shot down quickly. Buy a gun it had seemed. But from where? He wasn't exactly sure. He then decided he wouldn't follow anyone inside. He was tired of being ignored, so he wanted to become useful. He...
  11. R

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

What I don't understand? That one guy in Celadon City with his Poliwrath. Saying, "I wonder if he will evolve into some sort of frog Pokemon one day." Derp.
  12. R

Luscious Grand. The fight seemed to have been over. And Vanessa had gotten away. Luscious also caught a glimpse of Miles, the same guy who caught him in the hall way. "Man, did he really just stab him and jump up in that vent?" Luscious then looked up at his Onix. Onix faced towards the door...
  13. R

((From what I have read, the heroes have got in the Academy and everyone is fighting them in the Great Hall. It's like a huge battle royal lol. Hard to jump in to. but It tried making my character jump in the battle and help.))
  14. R

Destreytor Destreytor scoffed as Zaar left him alone in the room. Not even complementing the work he had done. All the effort, he then downed the bottle of scotch instead of sipping from the glass. Angered, he broke the glass. "Well, I shall see what is going on. What is more important then my...
  15. R

Destreytor After agreeing to the offer, Destreytor lead the way down the hall. And after a few minutes, reached the door to his class room. He then slipped his key out of his pants pocket, putting it in the lock. The lock made a loud Clicking noise as it creaked open and all of the human...
Back
Top Bottom