R
Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL, really?
    Wow, never knew you could miss that much in a day lol.

Lmao yeah, same thing here.
    It'll take me awhile to memorize the new pokes.
    But the original 151, I know the back of my hand :p

I'm quite angry how Brock got shafted...
    Don't really care about Dawn, but knowing Brock, he'll make a surprise entrance for sure.

Hmm, I better get reading; looks like I missed a lot :p

Thanks.
    I was busy at the gym, away from my house for weeks, and had to take care of school related issues.
    And a lot more stuff lol.

I better get ready :p
    Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    Oh, lol.
    Appreciate the answer :)

Anyways, that's the new Ash, in your dp?
    Wow, I've been away for awhile.

Thanks.
    I think you took what I said in my blog out of context...:3 What I said was that I wouldn't be posting as much unless it's regarding news about games and posting my opinions and thoughts. Those scans regarding the recent Masuda interview about Isshu's location 'n stuff falls under the news, and so I posted. I'm not leaving BMGF permanently. :)
    I see. Well, when I was a child TV used to dub the old episodes in my real first language. :) Unfortunetaly, the dub only went up 'til Hoenn season. :| Luckilym, I got to see the Jirachi and Deoxys movie. :)
    Mikaruge is Spiritomb. :p

Not for long. :/ Other than Keyhole, I watch the German dub of Pokémon. And you?
    Hehe, first it was Shigeru then Mikaruge and then Tsutarja. Yep, I go for Japanese names. :p
    thanks about giving me the site err adress so I can check if my signature's to big!
    But I think it is kinda too big,so I shrunk my signature before checking it out!!!
    My signature is meant to be satirical, and should be treated as such. If you're offended, then you should realize that it wasn't my intention to. I, in fact, wasn't the one who came up with that joke, which is why it's in quotations. I'm sorry it's not your taste in humor, but you don't need to worry about how others will react.
    "Just saying".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom