• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Rafia

1. R

BW011 Ishizumai

pics please! :P
  2. R

Reshiram and Zekrom to be in the Macy's Thanksgivng Parade

how big were those floats BTW? They look very small.
  3. R

BW015 -- Aloe Gym Battle!

The "Dento faces" is just the cutest but Iris's is just creepy and of course everything else is just awesome. Thank you, sunyshore! :D
  4. R

December CoroCoro scans!

I can't see anything. Edit:now i see it, not impressed by Furou (she looks kinda fat) but all the pokemon look awesome especially the goth and doredia.
  5. R

Review S13 EP23: Four Roads Diverged in a Pokémon Port!

... You should change your user name to Queen Jasmine.
  6. R

Review BW005: Sanyou Gym! VS Baoppu, Hiyappu and Yanappu!!

A funny little trivia about the sanyou gym leaders:we all know Dent is voiced by Light's VA but not many people know that Pod is voiced by Bleach's main character, Ichigo's VA, funny coincidence, eh? As for Konn/Corn, well his monkey knows double team which is called 'kage bushin' in Japanese...
  7. R

Who's your favorite of the waiter trio?

hard to choose between them, but if i have to ummmmmmm...Dento.
  8. R

The United Nations / Tower

The ones on the other side are same just different colors(pink, red and green if you want to know).
  9. R

Confirmed Information Thread

Kinda random but.... Has anyone counted the number of bridges in the game?
  10. R

Review S13 EP20: A Grand Fight for Winning!

after watching the Japanese version again and again, the dub felt like it was done by amateurs fans.I am really disappointed, TPCI.
  11. R

Review BW004: Battle Club! A Mysterious Pokémon Appears!!

with that pose, pokabu's trainer kinda looked like Paul.Seriously.
  12. R

BW008 - Darumakka and Hihidaruma! The secret of Clock Tower!!

I heard a lot of people saying James will catch b/c a darumakka appears with Koromori in the opening.
  13. R

New Characters

Right now, i am at that point of the game where Aloe runs after team plasma and there is a scientist standing in the museum named something like Kidachi and when you talk to him, he says Aloe's name.So i am sure that this kidachi guy isn't aloe's son. If somebody can find if the name of the...
  14. R

Black and White Music Discussion

I just found out that route 8 has 4 different pieces of music, one for each season.Does anyone know why is it so?
Back
Top Bottom