Recent content by RagingTyphlosion

1. R

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Mickey Mouse Is Dead - Subhumans
  2. R

I Was A Teenage Werewolf - The Cramps
  3. R

How are you feeling today?

Extremely tired! Finished packing everything at last. I'm moving out tomorrow afternoon, and I can't believe I feel like I'm gonna miss this place.
  4. R

Pump It Up - Elvis Costello
  5. R

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Alright guys. I'm sat here bored stiff as I'm setting up my ma's new Laptop... fuck I hate Windows. How's tricks?
  6. R

How are you feeling today?

Very tired, surviving on a power nap. Also drank a lot of Jagermeister so I'm semi wankered. My moods died down now though so I'm killing time here..
  7. R

Gen III had some really good stuff! FR/LG sounded great in 16 bit. Mt, Pyre music was beautiful, and how can I forget the Johto remixes on some of the Sevii Islands. This applies to me too. I'm only interest in the region, Pokemon sprites, types and move sets and my favourite part of a new...
  8. R

Has the soundtrack been leaked? I'm addicted to the rival battle theme. Meh I don't care about spoilers anymore, it's hard to dodge them, let alone resist the temptation! Beside's listening to HG/SS's soundtrack early was pure bliss.
  9. R

Braineaters - Misfits
  10. R

Be rude and stubborn, pay the consequences. <- Leatherhead's new sprite.
  11. R

Yeah, it doesn't click as fast when your reading it from the internetz, if I heard it in song I'd get it right away! I second this.
  12. R

Reminds me a bit of Pulseman. With abit of Megaman robot masters thrown in. I'm sure its type isn't Steel?
  13. R

epic James Brown/Blues Brothers reference? Haha, spriters, give this player a top hat and shades.
  14. R

Would you dare try and turn this fella into a woman's accessory? Fear not, Leatherhead prefers ice cream.. oh.
  15. R

Banned from the Roxy - Crass
Back
Top Bottom