Recent content by Ragnarokalex

1. R

The Upgraded Tournament-round three

Re: The Upgraded Tournament Ill jump in, i just downloaded PO tho so i might need a point in the right direction to find my opponent lol Pokemon Online username: Alex forum username: Ragnarokalex timezone: CDT -5 hours
  2. R

Chandelure brightens the Trading Card Game: Known cards of Japanese Red Collection ex

Re: Chandelure brightens the Trading Card Game: Known cards of Japanese Red Collectio well i guess i just found a dam good reason to actually start working on that psychic deck i wanted to get going lol
  3. R

Ragnarok's Trade Thread**Now able to poketransfer!**Updated With New Pokes***

The UT Venipede along with the aforementioned two would be fantastic! Ill need a little bit of time before i can trade cause im currently doing a trade with someone else and i need to transfer the pokes, ill vm you once i have them all ready to go?
  4. R

woot! i still could use the ferroseed altho i dont need the growlithe anymore, wanna do those three for the ferroseed, the cubchoo, and maybe perhaps the oddish u have listed in ur sig?
  5. R

Trading Whitelist Approval Thread

Id like to apply for the whitelist, Ive been a relatively active trader and i havent had any problems with any trades. I can clone, check IVs and EVs, and provide any items needed using my AR, those (along with renaming for my personal team) are the only codes i use at. Ive had 2 trade threads...
  6. R

OFFERING: Events, DW, RNG'd shiny, etc.

actually i have to drive my gf off to work atm so itll be a little bit before i can trade, ill vm u once i get back.
  7. R

For my Elekid could i get: Modest Mareep (Lv. 13; 30/15/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70) I should be online almost the entire day today so lemme know whenever u wanna trade
  8. R

Wow thats quite an impressive list! Im interested in to many things to name atm, so i was curious if you could CMT and see how many of these i might be able to pry from u lol
  9. R

Re: Ragnarok's Trade Thread**Now able to poketransfer!!!** are the jirachis in 4th or 5th gen?
  10. R

Re: Ragnarok's Trade Thread**Now able to poketransfer myself!!!**! actually if u want to check again tomorow im gonna spend a good chunk of the day doublechecking my games and posting anything im missing, so I could have something else u might be interested in
  11. R

High IV Pokémon! Closed for the summer :(

Re: High IV Pokémon! Last update: May 27th Hey im intersted in: #129 / Magikarp Adamant / Swift Swim EVs: UT level 5 IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 21 / 31 / 31 (HP Dark 59) Moveset: Splash Would u be willing to CMT for it plz?
  12. R

Re: Ragnarok's Trade Thread Open for Business! Now able to Poketransfer!! anyone that has any outwithstanding trades that are still interested please get ahold of me and ill make sure to get the pokes to u in whichever gen ud like and ill throw a free item of your choice on the poke for the hassle.
  13. R

( ≧ ω≦)ノ Awesome Thread!

Hey im interested in the following pokes, i was curious if you would be willing to CMT for em: Pikuffy's Shiny Squirtle Level: 1 | ♂ OT: PENIS| ID: 38539 Nature: Bold | Ability: Torrent IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 EV's: Untouched Moves: Aqua Jet | Flail | Aqua Ring | Yawn Full redis...
  14. R

Random IV Bred Bouffalant

The roselias mild
  15. R

Random IV Bred Bouffalant

I can offer a shiny Rhyhorn, Minun, or Roselia, as well as an DW Extremespeed Dratini. Also idk if you would need it or not, but i can clone the bouffalant for u
Back
Top Bottom