R
Local time
1:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Almost! I was able to summon that one level 6 synchro monster (Gaia something, I think), Lightray Daed, and I also had Monster Reborn, so I was able to revive Fabled Raign; I had used Raign as a synchro material for Gaia to get more LIGHT monsters in the grave. But since I had taken the first turn, I couldn't attack, so he had a chance to set a monster. He used A Hero Emerges, I think, to summon Prisma on his second turn, but I kinda had Bottomless, so... X3 Whichever one makes you pay half your LP to summon the Hero monster, anyway.
    Talk about dead draws, LOL.

Ah, thank you... ^^; I don't even know why I like using them, but I really do for some reason. X3

dat Back to Square One
    I thought that had been a deck he was testing, and I knew I forgot a rule ><

Oh well, I'll see what I can do :(P
    Poor thing. You really mopped the floor with her. And of course, I did the same to Akuraito yesterday :sweatlol: I won two singles in a row, which were the only duels I did last night before leaving due to needing to go to bed earlier and having to wash the dishes.

Also notable over weekend, I mopped the floor with Akuraito again. Twice, I was one turn away from having all three of my Graphas on the field, both times she surrendered on her turn. I also killed Wynn once and banished her once.
    Most likely. ^^; I'll have to go look through the spellcaster monsters again later and see if I can make room in my deck.. I don't think I've ever dueled a spellcaster deck aside from jokool's, actually. X3

That almost seems poetic to me, for some reason. She is immortal, unlike what he thinks. :I Wynn is just much more stealthy about it, LOL.

Whatever it takes. ;_;/:thumbup:
    True. X3; I don't have much of a use for them except for Magical Marionette, the Exemplars, and Master Magician... ^^;

Ah, congrats! ^^ Best of luck in defeating him~ Wynn is counting on you! <3
    This'll be our first duel against one another, won't it? XD

I'd duel you right now, but I'm on my college campus, and Dueling Network never works here. ^^;
    At one point, it was pretty much the one reason I was still playing. Since... the game has a tendency to introduce new archetypes and cards that screw the metagame up. =_=; I've gotten a little rusty with them recently though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom