R
Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can do it! ;_; Avenge Wynn for me! </3

hell yes X3

Most of them came from my Exemplar, who died, so...got to move all of them onto Endymion. X3
    Thank you!

I'm going to change my computer screen saver so it displays a larger image of my profile background. I'm already using the version you see as my profile pic on my computer. Pity I can't change my desktop background because my Starter Version of Window's 7 doesn't let me.
    a plane :O

The tourney will officially start some time tomorrow, though I'll be giving people a week to do their match before moving onto the next round, not sure if that helps/makes things worse D:
    I'm thinking about stalking this page so I can enjoy the pictures Chaosj2 finds. I really like that Winda pic.
    Ah, also, if you need to increase your post count--I think you should be able to do most everything once you hit ten posts--try the forums listed under The World Beyond; Outside The Box and Entertainment, Inc. are what gave me most of my posts, and they're by far the easiest part of the forum to increase your post count in.

The War Room and Fun and Games don't count towards your post count, though, so don't bother with those if you just want to try to increase your post count there. X3
    Haha, yeah~ X3 I wanted a new theme, and I really adore Wynn's design, so I figured... why not? <3 There was enough material for an avatar and banner, after all.
    Oh. XD

There are plenty of places where you can go increase your post count. XD Of course, there are also plenty of areas that don't affect it at all, too.
    sure I'll add you to the roster :p

Also to boost your posts try in the video game section, that's what I did to get my first 15 :D
    The moderators here are usually quick to infract people for spamming and the like. Who has dissed you?
    That probably doesn't give you a good first impression of the site... :/ They should know that you're new here...
    There's so much you can do here and the people are friendly and diverse. :) I get absorbed. XD
    Hello, Railgun! :D You know me as cRussian. What do you think of this site so far?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom