• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Rainami

1. Rainami

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Reconstructive Mayhem

2. Rainami

Post the first word starting with L that comes to mind.

leave
  3. Rainami

What was the last thing that made you angry?

my friend being an inconsiderate asshole to me. I've been aware of their emotional density for quite a whole now, but...wow. This incident legitimately surprised me, I hadn't expected them to be that much of a dick. I do wonder what they'll have to say when I next talk to them....
  4. Rainami

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

stressed, yet hopeful. There are a lot of things I need to do soon, but...they could easily end up making major positive changes in my life.
  5. Rainami

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

some monster from yugioh or digimon, probably. Leaning towards the former, but idk.
  6. Rainami

Pokemon Hurt and Heal v.5! Revive to ETERNALLY!!!

Pikachu 180 Raichu 140 Electabuzz 110 Pichu 150 Flaaffy 90 Ampharos 150 Elekid 130 Raikou 110 Electrike 150 -> 140 Manectric 150 Plusle 90 Shinx 100 Luxio 100 Luxray 130 Electivire 100 Blitzle 80 Zebstrika 100 Xurkitree 100 +> 110 Zeraora 30 -> 20 Yamper 130 Boltund 150
  7. Rainami

Guess the Next User to Post V2

nope foxy
  8. Rainami

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

1.5/10 guzzlord
  9. Rainami

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

I slightly like it gigantamax kingler
  10. Rainami

Milotic 100 Mudkip 80 Oshawott 60 -> 50 Piplup 60 Politoed 140 Sobble 40 Squirtle 140 Suicune 100 -> 90 Wailmer 90 Wailord 170 Wishiwashi 40 +> 50
  11. Rainami

What was the last thing that made you angry?

a friend of mine confided in me a problem which was making them very uncomfortable. I gave them some advice which could be considered a bit unorthodox, and their response was "I shouldn't have brought this up". Like they hated what I had to say so much that they regretted even talking to me...
  12. Rainami

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I am feeling sort of acceptable, I suppose. For my standards.
  13. Rainami

Milotic 20 Mudkip 150 Oshawott 140 Panpour 120 -> 110 Phione 120 Piplup 140 Politoed 110 Popplio 120 Prinplup 40 -> 30 Sobble 80 Squirtle 120 Suicune 90 Totodile 110 Wailmer 170 Wailord 160 Wartortle 20 Wishiwashi 130 +> 140
  14. Rainami

Magikarp used Splash! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Mawile, Stone Edge.
  15. Rainami

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

4/10