• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Rainbow Cloud

1. Rainbow Cloud

Challenge Sketch the Above

Minccino?
  2. Rainbow Cloud

North East South West V8!! Let's revive Galar Fossils

3. Rainbow Cloud

North East South West V8!! Let's revive Galar Fossils

N1 Joining Dracozolt's team @Salazzle :)
  4. Rainbow Cloud

Art Shop Rainbow Cloud's Banner Shop - [Open]

Hi Ducky Mioda :) Request accepted, your request is currently slot 1 in the queue.
  5. Rainbow Cloud

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - Day 2: A Hero's Farewell

Still leaning town on Zinn and Ex, feeling a bit better about you. Still think there's scum between Jinjo and Feenie, more so Feenie as I'm not liking their soft CC to my claim as it came after Jinjo's and seemed more unnecessary, Jinjo's at least looks more like it could have been a slip in...
  6. Rainbow Cloud

Seems more likely at least one of them is pretty keen to push this lynch through, lynch me and town loses a protective role. Jinjo and Feenie are experienced players, I don't see why they'd both be so keen to potentially give away there roles CC'ing my claim if they believe I'm scum, why not...
  7. Rainbow Cloud

This is a role madness game though.
  8. Rainbow Cloud

I have four votes on me and it seems unlikely there is anything I can say that will dissuade that, all I can do is claim.
  9. Rainbow Cloud

I might as well claim since I'm toast, I'm the Jailer.
  10. Rainbow Cloud

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

You are Miles “Tails” Prower, a sweet natured fox with the ability to fly using his two tails. A natural born mechanic your ability with machines rivals that of Doctor Eggman. You’re a long time friend of Sonic the Hedeghog who you look up to and admire as a hero, you’re always following him on...
  11. Rainbow Cloud

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!
    Threadmarks: Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Players: 2. @Frozen Fennec 5. @Space 11. @Jeff Peak Passenger 13. @Grande Homme Spectators: @dawn dusk MoD: @Snowy Day 6 End of Day Vote Totals: Frozen Fennec - 1 (Space) Space - 1 (Frozen Fennec) No one was lynched! Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire...
  12. Rainbow Cloud

I'm leaning town on both Zinn and Ex, feel Zinn is probably being truthful in their claim and Ex's distrust of the claim seems genuine too. The amount of flak Ex has been getting for that stance though makes me think there are scum defending Zinn to try to make themselves look good. I'm not...