R
Local time
3:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it for your PokeShipping story? I sometimes find working on other projects can help get ym creative juices flowing
    Hey! I finished your poem ^^ I'm dying to give it to you. But, it'll have to wait at least until the 24th. Anyway, looking forward to Bleach in a few hours.
    Well its this, the Kasumi no Namida card and the original picture too before it was changed for the US.

Added another thing to the collection of Misty/Kasumi related stuff that I have here another card but its a controversial one.
    Yes, that I'll definately agree with. Especially teens. Oh my god, they scare me. It feels weird saying that, but they do. All my life, I've preferred talking with adults (or at least mature people such as yourself).
    I guess people just need something to make themselves feel better :/ I try not to let things bother me, but sometimes I just get so frustrated and tired of being picked on. I'm glad I'm in the school I'm in now, because there's not so many idiots, but if you read my last blog, a few kids were teasing me >_>
    Really? You seem so nice though D: And you sound beautiful, so what could people possibly have to say to you (in a negative way)? I feel bad, because I know how much it hurts ;_;
    Oh, sorry! "Titi" means "Auntie" in Puerto Rican. And that's great! I'll be waiting to read! I have a random question though. Have you ever been embarrased of your last name? I'm not asking what it is, just whether or not you've ever been embarrassed by it. When I was young, people would always poke fun at my last name, which happens to be "Newton."
    Sorry I left earlier. I had to clean my kitchen since my Titi Terry is coming over tomorrow. My legs are killing me >_>
    Lol, well at least you can look forward to the next episode. It had absolutely no Yuri whatsoever.

OR DOES IT?

OR MAYBE I'M JUST TRYING TO BE FUNNY?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom