R
Local time
4:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same here. If this is true, I know IchiRuki will become cannon. They're getting married! *wishes he could see the beautiful wedding*
    Maybe it's a girl thing XD I'm also nearly done with your poem. I can't wait to give it to you :) I hope you'll like it. I tried to make it as not-corny as possible XD

EDIT: You read it? Awesome right?
    That was nice of her :p If you ever need help from me, most of my writing gets B's and A's. Still just trying to repay your kindness XD Anyway, have you read Milkapoke's latest blog? You should, you'll be pleasantly surprised (I think).
    Meh, homophobia is about as common as the sun coming up in the morning :p I'd be insulted if you used a derogatary name, and I'm more concerned about the RP than what people think :p
    Definitely! Since before he was just a commoner and her parents would probably faint if she heard they had a relationship with him :p
    Hmmmmmmm....

GirlKiss (OoO)
    EleonoreSaitoKiss
    Louise'sParentsWantHerToGetMarried
    JealousLouise
    CanoeMakeOut
    ParentsSEECanoeMakeout
    SaitoMakesAnExtremelyBadImpressionOnLouise'sParents

Well, really just think of the one that you squee around time - 9:10 minutes of the episode.

I think it would be episode 17, in total episode amount.
    SaitoxSiesta, lol.

*Fellow SaitoLouise Shipper.*

Ohhohohoho, one day, Rainbow. They'll all see, lol.

Ok! Right on it :D
    Sooooooo... SaitoxLouise....? Well, it basically is canon. They almost got married and have confessed.

Poor Pokeshipping :(
    Mean writers :mad:
    But at least they have a reason to keep them from getting together.
    But the writers can make one tiny little change to the plot, cant they? T.T

Lawl, One Day.

Go Tifa~! =3
    Hopefully, a year from S3 was in August. Apparently its deleyed or something because of other anime's they're making. But its like hoping for Ash and Misty to get together. Hope is still there, but you have many doubts. But maybe a little more hopeful than Pokeshipping. :)

So.... Do you like it? Has Tiffannia been introduced? Who do you ship with who? *throws other random questions at you*.

(Poor Pokeshipping :( :( :( )
    Well, this anime had 3 seasons. 1 season aired, a year later, without any notice, Season 2 aired. Same with S3. Now S1 had a pretty good ending. Then Season 2 had a great ending, then S3, had an ending that shouldnt even be considered an ending. Sure, the episode was great, but this is why were all expecting a season4. Other than that, the episode was terrific! :D PartyParty!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom